Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

maybe they made a label for you.....just they won't ship to saturday when they release there...
i'm hoping that is the case. i just wish that they would give me a straight up answer in a timely manner like any respectable business would. so far that has not been the case

I get what they are doing and their methods can't be faulted since people continue to buy. This does not bode well for future "premium" releases. If a pair like this releases post spring 2015 would they cost $300?
Easily. Especially with talks of using "quality" materials after Spring 2015. I won't be surprised 11's next year are $200 and there are for more "premium" releases like this and the lab series that will start much higher. Do I like it? Hell no. Can I do something about it? Alone, no. Just forces me to be more selective in releases I purchase. We, as a sneaker community, did it to ourselves, hyping up each releases after releases salivating at the mouth. Nothing NIKE will do will surprise me

I get what they are doing and their methods can't be faulted since people continue to buy. This does not bode well for future "premium" releases. If a pair like this releases post spring 2015 would they cost $300?

This is premium material though. I really don't like the price either but it's kinda pay or get out the way kind of thing now.

10-15% increase, so $275 - $290

I personally hope the increase means less of a profit margin for resellers on most/GR sneakers. Easier cops for those that want the shoes for themselves minus worrying about fakes & other BS that comes with dealing with a middle man.

I don't know, man. I think reseller prices are going to rise accordingly. I mean, how much are Royal 1s going for now? People will still drop money until they can't pay rent.
I was speaking more about GRs. There would still be money to be made off of limited stuff & some exceptions. I definitely know what you mean though.

Last edited:
As a BUYER: I would pay $300-320 for these.. no more     As A SELLER: I would resell them for $400 - under $150.00 for profit is cool wit Me…..(If bought at retail)

Last edited:
Stoned! 
sick.gif
 heehee

His logic makes perfect sense to me actually. There have been a few pairs that I've sold for $X, but I know I could cop the same shoe for $X - 100 if I was a little patient and looked hard enough.

so far price wise, fears and cigars are basically in the same ballpark

I would never add cash for trades or ask for added cash unless it's a severe price gap

after the release I think the cigars will damn near double what they're selling for now tho

they're already selling out for 500 before release
retail price is different, resell might be similar

Back
Top Bottom