Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Id usually be putting in work for these all 24hrs a day but got a trip next month i gotta save for. I dont think I'll ever own these, resellers will be on some next level **** with these. Dont give in fam

Just woke up to a refund from kickz :smh:
Sent them a message, lets see if I can get a guaranteed sneaker in the future out of it or something

Just woke up to a refund from kickz :smh:
Sent them a message, lets see if I can get a guaranteed sneaker in the future out of it or something

didnt they not actually release them tho? like what happened with END over the weekend. doubt you would get comped if you fleeced thier system

I didn't fleece anyone's system. They put them up online and I ordered. Nothing funny on my part, just theirs

I didn't fleece anyone's system. They put them up online and I ordered. Nothing funny on my part, just theirs

ah they prbly "accidentally" posted them
didnt mean you did fleece thier system just thought thier situation was the same as END's

ah they prbly "accidentally" posted them
didnt mean you did fleece thier system just thought thier situation was the same as END's

Yeah they told me they had some technical problems, and I would have to re try on saturday when they release them.

Yeah they told me they had some technical problems, and I would have to re try on saturday when they release them.
Im not trying again with them. I told them it wasn't nice to hold my money for two weeks without contacting me and will probably try to get a guaranteed sneaker out of it. That technical problems thing won't fly with me.
I guarantee if the sneakers were to not sell out they would email you asking if you still want them and how they got them on hold for you.

Walked by the Jordan23 store at 34th NYC....there is a line probably about 8 deep already....
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom