Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

how many miles yall driving tomorrow to get tickets for these? 
nerd.gif

im gonna put in that work... 
alien.gif

Went by Jordan Store around 5:15 ... line was easily 50-75 deep outside the store for raffle tickets. 

Stopped giving out raffle tickets to people halfway through the line. How can you sell out of raffle tickets?

Went by Jordan Store around 5:15 ... line was easily 50-75 deep outside the store for raffle tickets. 

Stopped giving out raffle tickets to people halfway through the line. How can you sell out of raffle tickets?

your telling me there are Idiot's just waiting for raffle tickets

i thought the tickets where given being giving out tomorrow

Last edited:

Hoh/champs use that excuse all the time i dont think they are aware of what they are saying

Hoh/champs use that excuse all the time i dont think they are aware of what they are saying

I called Footlocker and asked how this was possible the first day that the raffle was done and they gave me $10. I would call if it happens to you. the places never anserg the phone and you are stuck gas and time. I also never understood how these places keep changing the time you are allowed to get the tickets . One week it is until closing. One week it is until 6:00.

Last edited:
I called Footlocker and asked how this was possible the first day that the raffle was done and they gave me $10. I would call if it happens to you. the places never anserg the phone and you are stuck gas and time. I also never understood how these places keep changing the time you are allowed to get the tickets . One week it is until closing. One week it is until 6:00.
They do mention on the site, "While supplies last."

Back
Top Bottom