Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Damn You JB Why Must You Release 3 Different Pair Of Shoes I Have Been Interested In Within A 2 Week Time Span White/Red II Purchased Last Week Along With Infrared XI Lows I Will Be Coping 06/14 Same Day The "Pack" Releases I Have The Available Funds Although Don’t Know If My Wallet Is Able To Justify A Extra $250 For The Cigars I Will Be Kicking Myself If I Don’t Trying To Stay Away From The Thread But These Are 
pimp.gif
 Most Likely Will Pull The Trigger.

Last edited:
are these GR??

Some of my local friends here in UAE told me this will be plenty and GR.

and what is the consensus?

Cigar > Champagne

or 

Champagne > Cigar

So Cal Sheikh Codes??   Not that it matters…  I Mean Let's put it in Perspective…..

Which stores in So Cal Selling these for Retail on RD?

Each store probably would get 20 pairs at the most i'm thinking…...

4-7 of those pairs are gone to employees off RIP!   and maybe if their Store Politics are good…  Couple more for friends n Family

So…maybe 10-11 pairs actually get sold properly…. out of how many Sheikh stores getting these in So Cal….

4 at the most??? maybe 5

Start breaking it down… you'll get depressed at your chances!
You're probably right. I'm betting Beverly Center, Culver City and maybe Lakewood and Cerritos will get these. All other Sheikh I've seen only get GR and Limited GR shoes. 

Higher MSRP makes them not "an easy cop" off the jump, people automatically think higher MSRP = limited...

I never implied that. It's just in my area, the sneaker game is run by kids and usually the higher price scares them off. Plus, I live in Canada, so the Canadian retail price is over $300.

dicecube dicecube

Eh, didn't say you implied that...I was on your side bro, what I was trying to say was, in general, people think if a shoe has a higher MSRP they're limited which is may not the case, so by people thinking that they'll try to get their hands on it just because if the price, making it hard to cop...when in actuality that product (for example) was mass produced, just had a higher MSRP for whatever factors...and yeah, I've heard about those Canadian prices [emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]128581[/emoji]

Jordan Retro 6​
Pro Green/Metallic Gold/Challenge Red/Black​
RD INFO​
FOOT LOCKER

FOOT LOCKER BEVERLY CENTER

8500 BEVERLY BLVD

LOS ANGELES, CA 90048

(310)652-5749
Tickets will be given out:   Wednesday, June 11th and Thursday, June 12th. ​
Limit one ticket per customer, while supplies last. You must have a valid photo ID to receive a ticket. If your ticket number is drawn you will be notified by phone on Friday, June 13th. If your ticket number is drawn you must be at the store on Saturday, June 14th between store opening time and 6:00 p.m. local time to purchase your pre-selected size. Any shoe not purchased by the 6:00 p.m. local time deadline will be forfeited. You must have the ticket and show a valid photo ID that matches the name on the list in order to purchase the shoe.​

You have successfully entered the raffle code for Air Jordan 6 Retro Cigar releasing on Saturday, June 14, 2014......................................

pretty much all raffles for everything but the XIs here...this is gonna be a lucky cop release in the H...unless u got connects...

You are entering the raffle code for Air Jordan 6 Retro Champagne releasing on Saturday, June 14, 2014............................

these too btw...
Luck will not get you anything here in Htown.  I'm am sure by the end of this year footlocker/footaction/champs will implement a online raffle system.  No room for resellers on shoes now... the store managers are the resellers and are getting greedier by the release.  The cheapest is 100$ over retail and the next price is 150 over retail each if u get both pair and 200 if u buy just one. U will not get any shoe for retail except for sizes that people and their friends don't want.  When the bred and glow futures dropped at a local footaction Not 1 pair went to the public.  it's going to be a sad day for these managers if footlocker corp. implements a raffle.... all of these managers will then probaly quit...

Got my pack on lock. Local HoH is only getting 14 pairs for each shoe in Cbus. Just an fyi for my Cbus heads trying to enter the never win raffle.

You have successfully entered the raffle code for Air Jordan 6 Retro Cigar releasing on Saturday, June 14, 2014......................................

pretty much all raffles for everything but the XIs here...this is gonna be a lucky cop release in the H...unless u got connects...

You are entering the raffle code for Air Jordan 6 Retro Champagne releasing on Saturday, June 14, 2014............................

these too btw...

Which shiekhs has them? I been calling all the ones in the area?

1 out of 3 house of hoops in my area got these, I'm going to enter the raffle later today and at another mom and pop shop....hope I get called for the cigars

Last edited:
I won't feel as sick if I don't get the Cigars this Saturday as I did when I failed on copping Fear 5's, that one really hurt. These are cool, but I'm not wowed by them like how those Fear 5's had me open, but then again I really had no chance to cop because HOH was absolutely dead when I arrived as people were camped out from literally the MORNING BEFORE and some hiding in the bushes lol.

Back
Top Bottom