Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

ugghhhh.. ..

that link you sent me won't work!!  maybe because i am using IE here at work.  we can't download chrome either.  somebody please help me

PM me some steps to make the sizes pop up.

i am limited to IE 9 and my droid phone

HELLPPPPPPPP
Just checked. Doesn't work on chrome, firefox, safari, or IE for me

At the end of the day all these will be cancelled... I would almost guarantee it site even says they will release online AFTER they drop in store. Based on that alone, cancellations are abound and I would not fret
Agreed! Getting OVER just AINT that eazy!!! Haha

Does anyone know shiekh codes for these in the la/sfv/oc area? Any info is much appreciated

Yeah not only that you guys are trying to blow it up, it says in-store only first, nothing worse than them holding your money for nothing

Yeah not only that you guys are trying to blow it up, it says in-store only first, nothing worse than them holding your money for nothing

Dual loss in my books, not to mention seems like this is way over retail for you US folk, plus the chance of a customs hit. Could probably buy a secure pair for what it could cost lol

Last edited:
any sheikh codes for the bay area? i'm gona hit up some of the east bay spots after work n post, pleasanton/bayfair/southland/newpark etc 

Dual loss in my books, not to mention seems like this is way over retail for you US folk, plus the chance of a customs hit. Could probably buy a secure pair for what it could cost lol
about 300 shipped to the states not bad, but custom fees probably will be about 25-50

Does anyone know shiekh codes for these in the la/sfv/oc area? Any info is much appreciated
Im headed to Lakewood shortly for lunch so if they getting them Ill post up code ASAP....

yea $515 for shipped aint bad at all. thats basically retail. then maybe add customs
for both shoes, thats a great deal.. at footlocker online, its going to be 500 plus 30 dollars for taxes plus another 10 dollars, so at least 540.  now if i could just figure how to get the deal!  lol

I kept getting a message that there was something wrong with my address, but then got an order confirmation.

Anyone else have this  happen?

I kept getting a message that there was something wrong with my address, but then got an order confirmation.
Anyone else have this  happen?

Yeah I got the same thing, though I was never able to finish the order on paypal.

Back
Top Bottom