Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Does anyone know wth a raffle is on the day OF the release.  My HOH said they are having a raffle on Saturday for the people there...
sick.gif
Here they call you on Friday.. typically between 12-14:00. HOH calls from a random number.. Foot Action calls from the store (much better).. HOH wants to call from private numbers at times.. so i hae open my phone up for randoms

FWIW I go no cancellation email, rather I got an email saying they've received my payment.

cigars :smokin
Mad the only place getting them around my way is an hour away

Last edited:
Putting in today for em both today at HOH....really hoping for the cigars tho! In my opinion they just can be worn more on the daily than the Champagne can

Lol locally for me. Only 2 stores are getting these and it's way less than the infrared23 6's. Crazy-everyone and their grandma wants a pair here.

Just got called for champagne 6's from my footaction and they didn't have my size so I had to settle for a size 8. Pissed me off. I know I'm going to have to sell these, sigh

Please someone fill the late folks in or point us in the direction... where the number of shoes being released is talked about... looks like very few FTL are getting them... is it worth it to pay for RSVP?

Back
Top Bottom