Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Welp no plug yet I still managed to win the Cigars via RUVILLA's raffle 
smokin.gif
they run a legit raffle as it is supervised from the higher ups
pimp.gif

dont worry man the bubble will burst soon...nike dropping way to many shoes lately and its too many resellers so something will eventually give 

Yep. When everything is limited, what is really limited? Sports card industry all over again, everybody wants that kobe and iverson topps chrome rookie. I can see these settling for $300-$350 at the end of summer, doubt there is a steady market for $400 plus shoes right now for any shoe other than the truly limited scarce distribution stuff and og1s.

whats policy with finish line and their units per customer? can i have two of cigars in my cart?
Either that, or it won't even let you check out. Even if you go for any combo of new releases, i.e. Cigars & Champagnes, Cigars & KD, or Champagne & KD. I learned my lesson trying to check out with all star Lebrons and KD.

Yep. When everything is limited, what is really limited? Sports card industry all over again, everybody wants that kobe and iverson topps chrome rookie. I can see these settling for $300-$350 at the end of summer, doubt there is a steady market for $400 plus shoes right now for any shoe other than the truly limited scarce distribution stuff and og1s.
only difference is baseball cards wont EVER make you the guy girls want and guys wanna be like... lets face it the sneaker is a status symbol... this ain't like collecting stamps, comic books, or baseball cards

Sure if you are a reseller and only in it for the money it might seem the same but for the OG sneakerheads it is a lifestyle.. even when all the quick money slows up, the hypebeasts die off and resellers move on ... the sneakerheads will stay here..

only difference is baseball cards wont EVER make you the guy girls want and guys wanna be like... lets face it the sneaker is a status symbol... this ain't like collecting stamps, comic books, or baseball cards

Sure if you are a reseller and only in it for the money it might seem the same but for the OG sneakerheads it is a lifestyle.. even when all the quick money slows up, the hypebeasts die off and resellers move on ... the sneakerheads will stay here..  
I wouldnt bet on it...Nike is the reseller at this point with the constant price rising...

I wouldnt bet on it...Nike is the reseller at this point with the constant price rising...
Do you blame them? People are dumb enough to pay the resellers, the free market has dictated their product is more valuable than their retail price, I would be scratching my head if they weren't raising prices, they could be being more aggressive if anything.

What kinda ghetto hoochies with drawn on eyebrows want to date a guy based off a pair of shoes? You better at least have a nice loaner car Ben Baller style.

lool @ nike shoes being status symbols
roll.gif
. maybe to the hypebeasts.... they might envy you if you rocking the latest fruity pebbles what the kobe what the LeBron Cork BS. cause that's what all that is. BS. No real woman is going to care if you rocking that stuff

got 93 wc points on fnl haha not sure where im gonna use it. on this release or in the future. kinda like to try to get tha cigars tho

I collected the codes for Bay Area Folks.... if there's any other ones missing let me know but I think this is about it.

Bay Area Codes

only valley fair is in the bay area from that list. the rest are socal

richmond, southland and valley fair the only ones doing code raffles. i wasted my damn time going to stoneridge after work smh

Anyone have Richmond code? I called and they said they won't give via phone and it's not possible for me to drive back to there lmk thanks in advanced!

Welp no plug yet I still managed to win the Cigars via RUVILLA's raffle 
smokin.gif
they run a legit raffle as it is supervised from the higher ups
pimp.gif
Can't be serious?

A friend of mine was just whining today about how he didn't win the villa raffle for cigars but while in store he saw a couple dudes that were friendly with the manager fill out 5 raffle tickets each for every shoe they raffled this week.  Might not be completely rigged but if you know people you can stack the deck.

Any LV codes?

Gonna have to go to Sin City and Gamble and hope i win to stay competing with JB releases schedule and Reg Life… 
laugh.gif

Anyone have Richmond code? I called and they said they won't give via phone and it's not possible for me to drive back to there lmk thanks in advanced!
just had my brother go to hilltop and they just gave him the xi low code wtf. they told him they didnt have codes for any other shoe

smh

Can't be serious?

A friend of mine was just whining today about how he didn't win the villa raffle for cigars but while in store he saw a couple dudes that were friendly with the manager fill out 5 raffle tickets each for every shoe they raffled this week.  Might not be completely rigged but if you know people you can stack the deck.
that's what the guy on their twitter feed said

At my Villa they let little kids pick out the raffle tickets and it seemed legit but who knows now
mean.gif

Can't be serious?

that's what the guy on their twitter feed said

At my Villa they let little kids pick out the raffle tickets and it seemed legit but who knows now
mean.gif
I do think they get more eyes on them for releases like this and what the kds but same games are still played.  Just to a lesser extent.

only valley fair is in the bay area from that list. the rest are socal
richmond, southland and valley fair the only ones doing code raffles. i wasted my damn time going to stoneridge after work smh

Yeah got it, thanks for clearing that up....

Bay Area Codes
Lakewood
Cigar: A5C2E6AFF2
Champagne: D212B76B4F

San Francisco Market ST
No online raffle, instead in-store raffle tickets

SoCal
Valley Fair
Cigar: 9919B0FCCC
Champagne: 2063EE3ACF

Glendale Galleria
Cigar: 3B124E7D2D
Champagne: 26B3E515FD

This is a limited release, so head down to your local Shiekh Shoes in the greater Los Angeles, Bay and Stockton/Modesto areas as well as Houston, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Portland to receive a unique raffle code and directions on entering for your chance to pick them up!

Back
Top Bottom