Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

definitely not. clear soles do not need and should not glow on JB models.
whats wrong with the glow though? Some i would say they should but for this pair.. i really like the effect.. if they had some XVI's that glowed.. that would be even crazier.

whats wrong with the glow though? Some i would say they should but for this pair.. i really like the effect.. if they had some XVI's that glowed.. that would be even crazier.
Nothing is wrong with the glow, when it's executed right it's a really nice touch. I am speaking in terms of hype JB models the glow cause stupid levels of hype. 

I guess I should have added that I meant that due to hype levels surrounding GITD Jordan releases.

Whats wrong with the glow? 
laugh.gif

After a certain age, shoes that, light up (excluding Nike Mags), glow in the dark, or make funny noises should not be worn...

blk/red 1's

concord xi

red yeezy ii

solar yeezy ii

> those IMO HONESTLY

View media item 1022634

View media item 1004505

Maaaaan you put Yeezys over MAGS...your opinion on anything in life is now invalid...LMAO BRED 1s *****, BRED 1s are blk/red air forces...

buzz would be dope in mags... my sz 12 nah fam they are uber hyped & not even that hot IMO

my opinion is invalid but you are geeked over a shoe with lights & input a childs movie to push your point

View media item 966413

Last edited:
buzz would be dope in mags... my sz 12 nah fam they are uber hyped & not even that hot IMO
THEY'RE HYPED BECAUSE THEY WERE IN BACK TO THE FUTURE, its one of the most classic movies...

UBER HYPED?!?!?! YOU PICKED SOLAR AND RED YEEZYS!!! 

SMH YOURE A LIVING CONTRADICTION!

Eh...different strokes I guess.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a pair of mags. I'd rather personally wear some GR Jordan than them. Just because they're limited/light up/auctioned only doesn't make them desirable to me. If you're just trying to flaunt...yea...there's not much better choices than the mags. That's not what shoes are to me at least...you can have your IG likes.

The Buzz Lightyear gif is ironic. He's about the only one they would look good on.

View media item 1022644

THEY'RE HYPED BECAUSE THEY WERE IN BACK TO THE FUTURE, its one of the most classic movies...

UBER HYPED?!?!?! YOU PICKED SOLAR AND RED YEEZYS!!! 

SMH YOURE A LIVING CONTRADICTION!

no im not kid i just dont like them & would prefer classic blk/red og 1's over them along with those 2 yeezy cw's, you seem to not be able to grasp the fact everyone doesnt like the same things & those light up moon boots are one of the shoes i dont like.

space jam xi's are uber hyped because the man himself rocked them in "Space Jam" guess what ......i dont like sj xi either kiddo

let buzz & marty have thier kicks because they are literally the only one's it looks good on

oh & ps IMO= in MY opinion .... just fyi cuz i know you didnt catch it

Last edited:
Sometimes people just like to hate a shoe because its hyped...SMH Like what you like hyped or not...stop trying to "go against the grain" just to seem "cool"....you gonna holler "its uber hyped" and then give props to Solar, and Red October Yeezys and flat *** Jordan 1s...you know thats silly..."I'd prefer GR Jordans over these" Maaaaaaan....

but this thread is about Cigar/Champagnes so lets get back to these patent leather GITD Brut Green, Brown scuffed leather shoes...

Last edited:
Sometimes people just like to hate a shoe because its hyped...SMH Like what you like hyped or not...stop trying to "go against the grain" just to seem "cool"....you gonna holler "its uber hyped" and then give props to Solar, and Red October Yeezys and flat *** Jordan 1s...you know thats silly..."I'd prefer GR Jordans over these" Maaaaaaan....

but this thread is about Cigar/Champagnes so lets get back to these patent leather GITD Brut Green, Brown scuffed leather shoes...
]

fam what dont you get that everyone doesnt like the same things period. you just whining about people not agreeing with you now cut it out.

& you got TWO pairs of those "flat *** jordan 1's in your sig" quiet

Last edited:
fam what dont you get that everyone doesnt like the same things period. you just whining about people not agreeing with you now cut it out
No I understand that the Mags arent #1 on everybodies list I'm just messing around saying that they should be everyones number one....but dont be like "that shoe is so UBER HYPED" and then be like "RED OCTOBERS ARE ONE OF THE BEST SHOES EVER"...you sound silly and I'm sure you can understand the contradiction thats it...I know people dont like Mags lol chill go back to the boondocks thread and have a laugh or somethin...

And I'm not ya fam...relax, and keep it movin...done respondin to people who take the NT stuff too seriously...Got mad cause I clowned your list, wont be respondin to you no more drake...#NWTS

Last edited:
Sometimes people just like to hate a shoe because its hyped...SMH Like what you like hyped or not...stop trying to "go against the grain" just to seem "cool".
Post to username is off the chart...

We get it...you like mags. Some don't. If you're about "flexing"...sure...can't get much higher than a pair of mags. Shoes aren't about that though. You said it yourself "wear what you like", then contradict yourself mocking others (myself) for preferring GR Js to mags. You're a walking contradiction.

I'll be trying for these green PL things and brown scuffed leather joints...and I'd prefer them over mags everyday of the week. Regardless of availability.

Sneaker Gawds where are you?

Come Bless Us All Right now! 

with Magical Restocks, and Crazy Ross Finds with a little FNL, FTL, and NDC easy Cart Check-out's to come!

Please Sneaker Gawds...

Make It Rain Swooshs and Jumpmans from above!

lol

laugh.gif

This kid could not be serious about the mags being the greatest shoe ever. I honestly have no words... Wtf are you thinking.

Back
Top Bottom