Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

lol its tons of hoochies who will give you action because your rocking jordans.. sad but its true...lol
So your telling me if Rocky Dennis was rocking some J'z back n the day he bagged mad hoeZ...cmon mane really?

I like the cigars much more than champagnes, I feel like they'll look real clean with a pair of khakis. I'm looking forward to all the on foot pictures

So your telling me if Rocky Dennis was rocking some J'z back n the day he bagged mad hoeZ...cmon mane really?
HA.. thats a tough example.. but its 2014.. you are rocking some graphic tee.. some jays and your pants are down past your boxers (eg: chief keef), you will get women.. I find it ignorant as hell to wear pants that far down that are that skinny and a graphic tee thats small so all of thats seen but the jays are on point, youll get women..blame the media..lol ill rock the same shoe but my shirt and jeans fit me right without sagging though.. but the women i date dont care about Jordans.. they just want a good man and for them.. if some dude emulates the "keef" they are turning around.. But if i went to the hood, i could bag many just off of that dumb logic alone..lol

i like the green ones better.. why.. they glow in the dark.. great for black light parties.. All clear soles need to glow in the dark..lol

Anticipating the large amount of pictures here and elsewhere of the cigars with the scuff marks. It's bound to happen.

I'm starting to lose confidence.

I'm getting worried that these are going to be the 2014 Fear V's for me...The "one that got away".

I felt this way about the Jordan SB Lance Mountain and ended up with 3 pairs though...T-Minus 48 hours.

I'm getting worried that these are going to be the 2014 Fear V's for me...The "one that got away".

I felt this way about the Jordan SB Lance Mountain and ended up with 3 pairs though...T-Minus 48 hours.
Man i just sold mine...wore em like 4x, was over them! Definitely a head turner to say the least....

Im thinkin this pack will definitely get the same reaction, sorta!?

Last edited:

Man i just sold mine...wore em like 4x, was over them! Definitely a head turner to say the least....

I like this V's but V's fit funny to me.

View media item 1022339

Why you had to do that to me?!

:x

I'm jealous.

I remember I was frontin when they came out...Sayin "I don't really need them because they're too similar to my olive V's..."

I didn't mean that.

View media item 1022339

def the one that got away... now dudes want one of the feet you would put the shoes on for a set

Last edited:
Why you had to do that to me?!

sick.gif

I'm jealous.

I remember I was frontin when they came out...Sayin "I don't really need them because they're too similar to my olive V's..."

I didn't mean that.

I hear ya...starting to feel the same.

Still hoping it's closer to Bel-Air V numbers/release than it is Fear V.  Even though I missed out on it on RD, I caught it on one of the many restocks along the way.  Seems to have the same pattern as well...many leaked pics well above release...alot of celeb/early release sightings, hype about the same as BAs.  Week or 2 out after RD, you could find pairs for $50-$70 over box price.

Patience will be key like always.  If I miss out...will gauge the market, and if I can't find a great deal...I'll wait to see when/if they restock.  The Fear Vs were one of the ones that got away from me as well...but lo and behold...Jordan restock popped up and now I have a pair.

Good luck @apthekid  and everyone else.  Hope it's a good day for all of us!

I hear ya...starting to feel the same.

Still hoping it's closer to Bel-Air V numbers/release than it is Fear V.  Even though I missed out on it on RD, I caught it on one of the many restocks along the way.  Seems to have the same pattern as well...many leaked pics well above release...alot of celeb/early release sightings, hype about the same as BAs.  Week or 2 out after RD, you could find pairs for $50-$70 over box price.

Patience will be key like always.  If I miss out...will gauge the market, and if I can't find a great deal...I'll wait to see when/if they restock.  The Fear Vs were one of the ones that got away from me as well...but lo and behold...Jordan restock popped up and now I have a pair.

Good luck @apthekid
 and everyone else.  Hope it's a good day for all of us!

Patience is key.

They don't hear you though...

I'm feeling like I'm bouta hit on one of these through RSVP.
Who am I kidding, I know I'm going to strikeout. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom