Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

We'll See Who's Raffle Plane Lands This Time Around…….

Or Crashes!!! UMMMAAAAHHHH!!!

Things seem to be looking up even more as I got the call for a NDC gift card $110 for $220. Looks as if I'll only be spending 70 dollars on my champagnes.

Do you blame them? People are dumb enough to pay the resellers, the free market has dictated their product is more valuable than their retail price, I would be scratching my head if they weren't raising prices, they could be being more aggressive if anything.

What kinda ghetto hoochies with drawn on eyebrows want to date a guy based off a pair of shoes? You better at least have a nice loaner car Ben Baller style.
lol its tons of hoochies who will give you action because your rocking jordans.. sad but its true...lol

Champagne in my opinion are way better
The cigars have that classic look for more like a dress to impress. The champagne are the kicks to make head turns

only difference is baseball cards wont EVER make you the guy girls want and guys wanna be like... lets face it the sneaker is a status symbol... this ain't like collecting stamps, comic books, or baseball cards

Sure if you are a reseller and only in it for the money it might seem the same but for the OG sneakerheads it is a lifestyle.. even when all the quick money slows up, the hypebeasts die off and resellers move on ... the sneakerheads will stay here..
I'm just thinking that at least you can do something with your sneakers (like wear them) even if they drop in value.  I mean, what can you do with your cards, comics, and beanie babies if they aren't worth anything in the future?  Stare and **** off to them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom