Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

sucks most wont have them in hand to see if you like em or not that's true for most releases i guess

cigar's seem more wearable

wonder if these will be more limited than the infrared23 6s. those keep climbing in value

I know its crazy mine are still DS I was waitin till summer to rock mine I could only imagine what they will be goin for then

As Far as the box it's lookin good, meI personally hope they release these as a pack I want both champagne lookin nice I could see the pack retailing for $450... $225 seems to be their going price for the premium jays.

Last edited:
A 9.5 / 10.5 / 11 for sale on Ebay for $875.00 shipped…. 
ohwell.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...in-hand-/201078211592?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

But the Leather on these look GREAT …… can't wait to see them in person….

Those pics on point I hope they release these kicks as a pack Only makes sense, the only thing good IMO if they sell separately is that some people depending on which shoe they want might go after one over the other in my case I hope everybody goes after the cigars I want those champagnes more than them.

Any rumor release dates on these yet? June 14 or 21? Might have to plan a weekend getaway in Chicago or la to pick these up. Hopefully this isn't a regional release.

Man I wish I could sign a contract somewhere I could guarantee shoes at retail in exchange for vowing to wear them and never resell..

Back
Top Bottom