Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Id trade my White Metallics for the cigars alone! Im actually trying atm too arrange something hopefully. Feelin the shoe on many reasons

I'm trying to actually hit up the stores since I always get screwed on online orders.  My local footlocker is having a raffle on Saturday morning.  How does that work? Do you show up and they hand out tickets to the first people or is it literally a raffle for those that are there?

Which shiekhs has them? I been calling all the ones in the area?

Luck will not get you anything here in Htown.  I'm am sure by the end of this year footlocker/footaction/champs will implement a online raffle system.  No room for resellers on shoes now... the store managers are the resellers and are getting greedier by the release.  The cheapest is 100$ over retail and the next price is 150 over retail each if u get both pair and 200 if u buy just one. U will not get any shoe for retail except for sizes that people and their friends don't want.  When the bred and glow futures dropped at a local footaction Not 1 pair went to the public.  it's going to be a sad day for these managers if footlocker corp. implements a raffle.... all of these managers will then probaly quit...
so theres no point in making that drive from the 210 and throwing all my luck in the huge HTOWN pot? should I just chalk up the L?

are these GR??

Some of my local friends here in UAE told me this will be plenty and GR.

and what is the consensus?

Cigar > Champagne

or 

Champagne > Cigar

UAE? Where in the hell are you getting Jordan from over there? I lived there for almost two years, and they never got anything. When I first got there, I used to go to the Dubai mall and Mall of the Emirates on release days and would ask the sales rep if they were getting the shoes and they would hit me with the "WTF you talking about" look. I had to rely on Eastbay. The dark days :x:x

But those post Ramadan sales at Harvey Nichols, Bloomingdales, Gucci, and all the other high end stores more than made up for the lack of quality sneaker releases.

Last edited:

Luck will not get you anything here in Htown.  I'm am sure by the end of this year footlocker/footaction/champs will implement a online raffle system.  No room for resellers on shoes now... the store managers are the resellers and are getting greedier by the release.  The cheapest is 100$ over retail and the next price is 150 over retail each if u get both pair and 200 if u buy just one. U will not get any shoe for retail except for sizes that people and their friends don't want.  When the bred and glow futures dropped at a local footaction Not 1 pair went to the public.  it's going to be a sad day for these managers if footlocker corp. implements a raffle.... all of these managers will then probaly quit...
sounds about accurate down this way as well. The Foot Actions are actually decent.. its not "manager-rigged" like the HOH's

UAE? Where in the hell are you getting Jordan from over there? I lived there for almost two years, and they never got anything. When I first got there, I used to go to the Dubai mall and Mall of the Emirates on release days and would ask the sales rep if they were getting the shoes and they would hit me with the "WTF you talking about" look. I had to rely on Eastbay. The dark days :x:x

But those post Ramadan sales at Harvey Nichols, Bloomingdales, Gucci, and all the other high end stores more than made up for the lack of quality sneaker releases.

Feel your pain dude. Only hope when I was in Dubai was coping on FTL/Eastbay and using a shipping service to get them over for $50. FTL opened in Dubai Mall fall of 2012, carries most Jordans.

Feel your pain dude. Only hope when I was in Dubai was coping on FTL/Eastbay and using a shipping service to get them over for $50. FTL opened in Dubai Mall fall of 2012, carries most Jordans.
Curious.. in Dubai do the jordans and such sell out crazy fast like in the states?

I i
I ordered this morning. Came out to $515 or something for both pair. Just wondering how long for shipping. They sent like 10 emails to complete my order.
I was on there by the time you said you just ordered, were sizes up?

Not sure how by this is what I'm getting. Pm for how I got here.
nerd.gif
 oh I see now, they're honoring your order?

i have no idea. i kept trying to pay with PayPal earlier and kept saying my address was wrong. i tried like 10 orders. then like 2 hours later they send emails to complete order and it worked. Looks like every size was still up

I left in Jan of 2013 - they didn't then - Bred 4s, etc... were still available weeks after launch. No idea if they do now.
man i wish i was rich enough to live there i could catch up on jordans easily over there.. no lines.. except for rich people  buying lambo's..lol

i have no idea. i kept trying to pay with PayPal earlier and kept saying my address was wrong. i tried like 10 orders. then like 2 hours later they send emails to complete order and it worked. Looks like every size was still up
i sent you a PM

ugghhhh.. ..

that link you sent me won't work!!  maybe because i am using IE here at work.  we can't download chrome either.  somebody please help me

PM me some steps to make the sizes pop up.

i am limited to IE 9 and my droid phone

HELLPPPPPPPP

Back
Top Bottom