Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

If you ain't lying, then I take it back. Just seen it happen so many times for other releases its ridiculous
Trust me, I shook my head in disappointment looking at those dudes...

Good luck to you, and I am actually pretty salty about the test being scheduled the 14th, haha.

It's a huge weekend of releases that I actually like. The Cigar 6 and the Infrared23 Lows are two super clean shoes that I'm missing out on due to it.
I had SATs the other week but managed to scoop a pair of WTKD's and flip them for some LM's to make up for missing out on retail

I hope someone will oop you, but if you want some EU sites, PM me 
SAT's??

Damn how you youngin's make money for $500 sneaks?

likelyhood of getting through on these tomorrow with ppl chasing wtkd?? hopefully i hit a HR lol

SAT's??

I just have saved my money up flipping shoes. In general, I get a majority of the GRs and even Oop some to friends/family as well as the occasional random NT'er.

SAT's??

They have parents and/or jobs... they have zero bills... they have free housing, utilities, food, etc. Every bit of money they make is profit until they leave.

no idea how ppl get through on JJ man i swear its impossible....its 8 am on JJ rite? if anyone can PM me euro sites because ive never tried them and dont want to rely on NDC.

SAT's??

Saved up, I've flipped some shoes though I don't do it as often as anymore, I've done pre-orders etc you know the deal

Although I'm cutting back, I have more important things I have to attend to now

EU sites are gonna be 250+ with a vat maybe, and shipping 35-40 bucks, conversion fee and a customs fee at the door. i bet it will be almost 400 dollars after all is said and done. 

Last edited:
i mean if the shoe was the regular retail of a jordan i may spring for a EU site but this is a 250 dollar shoe before all the extra costs to get that dude here.

JJ is money for me 
pimp.gif

EU sites are gonna be 250+ with a vat maybe, and shipping 35-40 bucks, conversion fee and a customs fee at the door. i bet it will be almost 400 dollars after all is said and done. 
I've never been hit by customs on from End, Bouncewear, or Hanon orders... lucky I guess?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom