Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

shoes ruin another friendship...
mean.gif
Meh, im past it. **** happens I just don't wanna miss all 3 6's

good to hear but i will never use bill me later. my credit score is my important than any pair of shoes. just heard horror stories about them. 
Last I checked they don't report to my credit report. I'm sure if I didn't pay it would show up but it's not listed as an account on my report

My "connect" is my friend, copped from store, promised retail so I didn't attempt ont he weekend then he comes at me with $450 per pair. That's why im angry, and yeh I think ill cop just needa offload that cp3, many spots over there getting brazils?
[/ql

Life lesson. If you didn't go through and trials and tribulations together and have been through thick and thin for years....we are not friends. Maybe associates....but not friends. And yes, as stated, always try to still cop your pair even if you have them lock down. Things happen which is why I try to confirm 24 hrs in advance. It has been a few times i copped 2x just because my connects came through at the last minute after i copped online at 8 am. I still buy just because they looked out and just canceled the online order or double up

Yeh I know, im usually smarter then this. I don't trust anyone, for good reason. Just trusted someone this time. SMH

Rekon ill be able too find a trade for the brazil pack for both these if I cop em today?
Since you said those are sitting in your area i would say no. Maybe you can find someone in the U.S that is willing to do that trade.

good to hear but i will never use bill me later. my credit score is my important than any pair of shoes. just heard horror stories about them. 
Just use bill me later and pay the amount off. If you were going to use your debit card or what every anyway, I don't see a problem in using that option. That's what I do if I can get through FNL.

They have denied bill me later before also though.

Bill me later is great.

I use it to flip kicks :lol:

I'm young tho and no credit and it's built me some ok credit.

Missed out on the Jordan 6's Champagne so I decided to look through Instagram to see if I could find a good pair at a decent price. Came to one, a guy was asking $400 shipped and I decided to see if he could lower the price ($350 shipped). He then asked me the exact amount of money in my PayPal account. Confused, so I just gave him around $350. He said he could do it, and asked me to send the money as friends and family. I asked him why he couldn't send me an invoice, and he started to make up excuses that his laptop was not working, and I should trust him, blah, blah. He even stated that sending money as friends/families on PayPal would provide the same protection for the buyer as sending money for goods/services. Wow ! Really? I thanked him, and said that I would look elsewhere. He even wished me luck to find a pair at $350 shipped. 

Scammers these days...
mean.gif

mean.gif

Missed out on the Jordan 6's Champagne so I decided to look through Instagram to see if I could find a good pair at a decent price. Came to one, a guy was asking $400 shipped and I decided to see if he could lower the price ($350 shipped). He then asked me the exact amount of money in my PayPal account. Confused, so I just gave him around $350. He said he could do it, and asked me to send the money as friends and family. I asked him why he couldn't send me an invoice, and he started to make up excuses that his laptop was not working, and I should trust him, blah, blah. He even stated that sending money as friends/families on PayPal would provide the same protection for the buyer as sending money for goods/services. Wow ! Really? I thanked him, and said that I would look elsewhere. He even wished me luck to find a pair at $350 shipped. 

Scammers these days...:smh:  :smh:

Smh what a scum

Scammers these days...:smh:  :smh:

Cool story bro

Anyone Get a tracking # from Ndc yet?
I was wondering the same thing!!!  I got both cigar's and champagne's and haven't got shipping confirmation from NDC.  I got the order confirmation directly after I checked out.  I did receive my shipping confirmation from NDC on my cement low's this morning.

I was wondering the same thing!!!  I got both cigar's and champagne's and haven't got shipping confirmation from NDC.  I got the order confirmation directly after I checked out.  I did receive my shipping confirmation from NDC on my cement low's this morning.
Nevermind just received my shipping confirmation!!!!

Back
Top Bottom