Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I wanted a pair of these but im not mad im sitting on some classic pairs of j's and i got 2 pair of the infrared 11's so im ok

they look so dope in real life!

both colorways are growing on me every day more!

so glad I managed to pick up both colorways TWICE!

Cigars & Champagnes shipped 
pimp.gif

#TeamBelowRetail 

So here’s what I’m wondering about the Brazil pack.   Let’s say something “happens” to the CP3 and you need to send it back to Nike for inspection.  And Nike finds that the shoe is indeed defective.  How will they value the shoe? 

Will they send you a $250 gift card??   hmmmm

So here’s what I’m wondering about the Brazil pack.  Let’s say something “happens” to the CP3 and you need to send it back to Nike for inspection.  And Nike finds that the shoe is indeed defective.  How will they value the shoe? 

Will they send you a $250 gift card??  hmmmm
you have to return the whole pack obviously.

I'm all over
Yep, white paper shoe trees. The black and browns are bootlegs. The Champagnes have black paper shoe trees. There's many, many way's to tell the difference between real and fake Cigars.
My champagnes came from house of hoops. They have cardboad shoe trees and black upper trees. Let's not go giving out false info....

Champagnes arrived today thank you nike for the free upgraded shipping:

I know their has been alot of talk about whether legit pairs have square or circular diamonds on the ring so here you go, closeup shot of it.

Cigars should be here tomorrow or Thursday, FTL EU finally shipped.

Last edited:

This makes me laugh/pisses me off at the same time. I had this happen to me and the fiolks at nike.com swore I was lying and that I switched the boxes around. 
The same thing happened to me on my Size 10 Kobe 9 Masterpieces. I received a pair of Lebron XI Gammas in a size 10 and Nike made me feel like a liar. Only did they offer to "locate" me a pair after I threatened to go to the news as the shoes were for my learning disabled son to wear on senior night as he was getting his first and only varsity career start. 

The same thing happened to me on my Size 10 Kobe 9 Masterpieces. I received a pair of Lebron XI Gammas in a size 10 and Nike made me feel like a liar. Only did they offer to "locate" me a pair after I threatened to go to the news as the shoes were for my learning disabled son to wear on senior night as he was getting his first and only varsity career start. 
Yea, thats how I was it was for the Infrared 3lab5 so there was no searching for a new pair. I finally got to speak to a manager, and I was like man go look at my order history im not some random person BS'ing, I've ordered over 100 sneakers on that account. He gave me a 50% off code.

Good luck to those trying to cop the Brazil pack, I would spend all that just to ditch one pair though
The mindset going into all this is that you are spending $500 for a very limited Jordan Brazil 6 .

Yea, thats how I was it was for the Infrared 3lab5 so there was no searching for a new pair. I finally got to speak to a manager, and I was like man go look at my order history im not some random person BS'ing, I've ordered over 100 sneakers on that account. He gave me a 50% off code.
Damn, I didn't even know they had 50% codes. I will have to add some of them to my coupon code list. LOL

Back
Top Bottom