Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

They charge me back like 2000$ in crypto-currencys that i sold on ebay, double checked with ebay they said all legit blabla , finaly on my 30 or so transaction like 25 was paypàl account that been hacked plus used with random credit card i guess anyway got screwup biggggggg time

So any NT'er get that Champagnes in a 8.5 from the Champs?
Even if they did...it'd probably be cancelled.

I've been browsing the FTL companies from time to time and have successfully placed orders for 3 or 4 different shoes that randomly pop up...always end up in a cancellation.

What gets me is when you get the confirmation email...then cancellation email a day or 2 later...then a week later the same shoes pop up and can be added to your cart.  Either sell/ship them, or get your shady employees to go ahead and purchase them.  

Ugh...

Even if they did...it'd probably be cancelled.

I've been browsing the FTL companies from time to time and have successfully placed orders for 3 or 4 different shoes that randomly pop up...always end up in a cancellation.

What gets me is when you get the confirmation email...then cancellation email a day or 2 later...then a week later the same shoes pop up and can be added to your cart.  Either sell/ship them, or get your shady employees to go ahead and purchase them.  

Ugh...
I've had the same issue recently, but only with some older releases ie. Red/Wht and obsidian XII and a XIV. They say it's a store inventory problem, yet they don't try to fix it. The same shoes keep popping up and only they know how many customer's monies are being tied up for these false orders.
Although for recent releases, I don't see why some sizes wouldn't randomly pop up and be available days or weeks after rd. i've scored plenty of times that way.

man it seems like nobody is wearing pairs.

i'll ask again, how do cigars crease? is it like any other stiff leather j or does it crease like a normal shoe?

Wore mine once for a little over an hour. Toebox shows no signs of creasing. There is some creasing near the heel area which was probably from when I put on the shoes. Overall, creasing is minimal but also have to consider these were only worn for about an hour outside to run errands. I wouldn't let it hold you back from purchasing a pair. These have easily moved up into my top 5 pair of shoes I own.

Can't speak for the Champagnes as I easily passed on those. Shiny green patent shoes aren't my thing and should probably be reserved for leprechauns only

Last edited:
Wore mine once for a little over an hour. Toebox shows no signs of creasing. There is some creasing near the heel area which was probably from when I put on the shoes. Overall, creasing is minimal but also have to consider these were only worn for about an hour outside to run errands. I wouldn't let it hold you back from purchasing a pair. These have easily moved up into my top 5 pair of shoes I own.

Can't speak for the Champagnes as I easily passed on those. Shiny green patent shoes aren't my thing and should probably be reserved for leprechauns only

thanks a lot. you can't trust people nowadays so i'll hit flightclub.

excited

Has anyone had the problem of getting the right size in champaign's and the shoe running a little big.

I got a size 8.5 and feel like I need a 8.

In the carmines the 8.5 runs a little more snug.

Is anyone else having the same problem ?

Reason I'm quoting myself I can't find an answer.

Im.having a very hard time finding cigars for less than $450, i just cant bring my self to spend that much on a jordan shoe

Thats why i cant get myself to spend that money on a jordan or nike shoe, i can get stuff on discount at saksfifth for better prices :lol:

those r super ugly would much rather have cigars
i mean, thats subjective, but i was just giving an example.  no worse than any of the Lab series Js, all of the Kobe 9 lows that have released, etc.

but you don't have to worry about creasing as much with a high end shoe vs a hyped shoe, in my experience

Got a $70 ebay bucks return coming my way in about a week but I still can't decide whether to use it on the champagnes or the cigars 
eyes.gif

Got a $70 ebay bucks return coming my way in about a week but I still can't decide whether to use it on the champagnes or the cigars :rolleyes

Go after Champagnes Bro! They aren't everyones cup of tea, but if you have that kinda taste, they're A1! They can also be seen at night HA!

There's a reason the Cigars sell for more on eBay and the secondary market. Its a more sought after shoe than Champagnes and that's fact. If you have to choose between the 2 go with Cigars

Go after Champagnes Bro! They aren't everyones cup of tea, but if you have that kinda taste, they're A1! They can also be seen at night HA!
Honestly I feel like I'm probably going to use it on the champagnes. I was leaning towards the cigars but I've heard a lot of problems where the type of leather used scuffs way to easy and becomes very noticeable after only a short amount of wears.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom