Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Really? Who cares which shoes are more limited, its about which shoes he'd prefer to wear.
Even though I've got all 3, I'd never trade concord lows+carmines for champagnes.
The person giving both of those up would be taking the L in my opinion.
You're missing the point. Point was that Carmines and concord lows will be reasonably easy to obtain at retail if you have a bit of patience due to restocks. Thats $320 before tax and shipping. Champagnes will be very difficult to obtain at retail price again. And those are goin for over $400 easy in thel aftermarket. At the end of the day though I guess its about which shoes u personally like more. For me personally carmines are and always will be ugly regardless of how much they are idolized here. So I would never ever make that trade. But to each his own. They're his shoes so it ain't my loss or gain, I was simply adding my 2 cents

Refer to the first two sentences. I wouldn't do it @keim12
This guy knows what he's talkin about
Nothing wrong with your 2 cents, its all about opinions.

Whats funny is I think it'll be easier to obtain champagnes for closer to retail than concords or carmines down the line.

True they are GRs with more pairs produced but historically OG colorways are the shoes that tend to climb quickly in resale value(Outside of DBs).

When a retro+ colorway isn't sought after they are usually easier to cop later, Fears 3s are an example.

If we were talking cigars I'd agree with you on the trade but champagnes just aren't that desirable.

I also never put any expectations on being able to cop when a shoe restocks, its usually that much harder than the initial release.

Nothing wrong with your 2 cents, its all about opinions.
Whats funny is I think it'll be easier to obtain champagnes for closer to retail than concords or carmines down the line.
True they are GRs with more pairs produced but historically OG colorways are the shoes that tend to climb quickly in resale value(Outside of DBs).
When a retro+ colorway isn't sought after they are usually easier to cop later, Fears 3s are an example.

If we were talking cigars I'd agree with you on the trade but champagnes just aren't that desirable.
I also never put any expectations on being able to cop when a shoe restocks, its usually that much harder than the initial release.

Agree with what you said there. Especially about retro+ prices.

And yes I own cigars and absolutely would not trade my pair

You're missing the point. Point was that Carmines and concord lows will be reasonably easy to obtain at retail if you have a bit of patience due to restocks. Thats $320 before tax and shipping. Champagnes will be very difficult to obtain at retail price again. And those are goin for over $400 easy in thel aftermarket. At the end of the day though I guess its about which shoes u personally like more. For me personally carmines are and always will be ugly regardless of how much they are idolized here. So I would never ever make that trade. But to each his own. They're his shoes so it ain't my loss or gain, I was simply adding my 2 cents
This guy knows what he's talkin about
well he didn't get those two "easy to obtain" shoes. if hes thinking about trading them depending on resell value alone then yeah go ahead but if wants to trade them based on his liking then he should because he paid 250 for (im guessing) and retail on concords and carmines adds up to 320 so he comes out on top based off retail. 

of course if it was a complete mismatch like say royal 1s for those two i would advise him to sell them and buy those two plus have enough money to buy others. but if they're similar value even resell wise then should do it if he really wants to.

Last edited:
^^^^ Legit
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom