Jordan Retro VI White Black 2010 Detailed VIDEO.

I have loved them since I first saw them... if these came out in 91 we'd all be freakin over em... Don't the cement IV's have speckles on them?Nobody seems to mind on them

I really like those Black/Whites... I'm not crazy about the speckles, but they're super clean. I think I'll be passing on the Black/Varsity Reds soI'll more than likely cop these!

dude must be rich. he got those motor sports and the v's. each were selling for like 12-1500. must be nice

Man They extra sweet in that vid.
pimp.gif
I gotta get these once they come outnext year.

This video just made me change my mind on these, VI's are my grail and this is a good cw, will have to cop

They look alright. Nothing I'd spend my money on.

The speckles look poorly done or maybe black and white speckles just don't do it.

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Pass on the shoes.

I'm starting to wonder if JB gives SG samples to promote.

trust me they dont hes just a 4o yr old man from Maplewood NJ with way to much time and money alot of money haha

dude (SG) has a lot to learn about JB

Yea its funny that he has so much money from his bootcamp and buys so many sneakers and is still so clueless on JB product knowledge he has alot to learn

the speckles need to go for me to cop

that being said, LOOK AT THE MATERIALS, they seem like better quality than the black/varsity reds to me. JB cuttin corners FTL
smh.gif

eh...they look better than the pictures but i still dont know about those speckles
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by need2sell

never been a major fan of the 6's but damn I might have to cop these

you the first dude ive ever heard say not a fan of 6's. but if you were to pick up some 6s i dont know why this would be the pair. no hate just makin mewonder

Back
Top Bottom