Jordan Retro VII Chambray AUGUST 5TH 2023

Yeah these ain't the 06's... But I think imma throw the oval laces in these like I did with them and see how it works out

I
I never cared for the original 2006 version. And I won't be getting these either since I never had the original. The colors aren't bad, it's just that I have no use for them.

It always sucks when they deviate completely from the default form or tweak a detail with rehashed versions of particular models.

The material tweak on this version makes them look like some swap meet fakes or variants sold online that were prevalent during the 2000s. It's like Jordan Brand is emulating that 2000s business model with bootlegs with this version.
In a way I’m happy JB is bringing back LS color ways. I feel like that era was either a “Iove it” or “hate it” time for JB.
I was working at Shiekh’s during that time so definitely saw both views.
I’m just hoping the Olives don’t get similar treatment.

What do you guys mean by og material on these? Was it a durabuck or something? I noticed the og's had like a whitish piping going all around the upper which looked dope and is missing on this upcoming retro.

What do you guys mean by og material on these? Was it a durabuck or something? I noticed the og's had like a whitish piping going all around the upper which looked dope and is missing on this upcoming retro.

i cant tell what the materials are but my 06 is 1 shade of black, maybe durabuck. these look inbetween suede and nubuck and whatever it is weathers terribly

Air Jordan 7 “Chambray”
Color: Black/Chambray-Light Graphite
Style Code: CU9307-004
Release Date: July 15, 2023
Price: $200
Air Jordan 7 Chambray CU9307-004

Air Jordan 7 Chambray 2023 CU9307-004

Air Jordan 7 Chambray Release Date

Air Jordan 7 Chambray 2023 Release Date

Chambray Air Jordan 7 Release Date

Air Jordan 7 Chambray Outsole

Air Jordan 7 Chambray CU9307-004

Here's a video of these bootleg Chambray VII as I refer to this version based on them making unnecessary tweaks on it.

Air Jordan 7 white infrared review for those who might be interested. Personally, I think this pair is one of the better 7s in a long time.

They're ok I much rather just wait for the white Infrared 6's to retro again but with NA this time. Its bound to happen soon especially since the black pair already released a few years ago

Back
Top Bottom