Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

If these sit long enough, might pick up another pair down the road, to much coming out next month.

On hold with NDC trying to apply this gift card that was pre loaded on SNKRS
Having someone else do the order for me

Am I able to call Nike after words and have gift card added to the order??
Mine was pre loaded and didn’t take. Just called NDC and they applied it with no problem. 45 min wait hold time though

On hold with NDC trying to apply this gift card that was pre loaded on SNKRS

Mine was pre loaded and didn’t take. Just called NDC and they applied it with no problem. 45 min wait hold time though

Didn’t get an email yet with order number but thanks for the update G, appreciate it

I spoke to a NDC rep because I can't find my order number so I can cancel it and was told majority of the orders will be cancelled because they haven't actually gone through to their system. I guess there's a fault with their whole system, I can't even find my order on the NDC website.

Passing on both 11 releases this year and the way they talking probably won’t be able to get concords next year so. Glad I copped the last 2 years though.

I spoke to a NDC rep because I can't find my order number so I can cancel it and was told majority of the orders will be cancelled because they haven't actually gone through to their system. I guess there's a fault with their whole system, I can't even find my order on the NDC website.

Welp I’m assuming this is me considering I have no email or nothing in my account but my snkrs says purchased tho

Y`all saying such and such websites still have full sized runs, but it really ain't true when you try to add it to your cart.

I'm passing on these and the reds. Don't need them. I could buy a pair of Concords with that money saved.

Back
Top Bottom