Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

snkrs app says purchased and got pp charge email. No nike email confirmation. Hopefully I am good. Took too much L's today.

anyone in the DMV area need a size 9? I won a size on footlocker app. Unfortunately cooked on 3 pairs of humans so no need to spend that extra money,

FTA, FTL, Eastbay, and Finish Line all sold out. These will be gone from everywhere very shortly, so I wouldn't sleep on them if you're trying to wait for disco

Why are u trying to add to cart then? :lol:

Because the same thing's happened before with many other releases, too. People saying certain shoes are still up in FSRs when it ain't so.

It don't take much effort to press a few buttons to see if it's BS or not, whether you want the shoe or not.

Because the same thing's happened before with many other releases, too. People saying certain shoes are still up in FSRs when it ain't so.

It don't take much effort to press a few buttons to see if it's BS or not, whether you want the shoe or not.
Just was curious since you didn’t want them to begin with

Had them in cart a few times today but just not feeling them. Couldn’t talk myself into it. Reds are too out there too.

damn, i been sleeping so hard. had no idea these were releasing today. wound up with 2 pairs (ndc and sp). these will go right next to last year's SJs...

Shouldn’t have to talk yourself into buying a shoe lol wtf

I agree. I was off and on with purchasing the last few weeks and today it was off. I have trained myself that I have to be all in to purchase anything anymore. I have a crapload if kicks as it stands.

Didn’t really want these but won 2 raffles and now want them because I never win anything. Got an hour and a half left to decide.

Reactions: Ube
When I entered the reservation process, Footlocker app stated that my status was locked for this release. Anyone know what that means?

13001DF8-E653-43DF-8431-DAD9E8C0B54A.jpeg
Won a few gif cards through my job. Was pretty nice to only pay below $100 out of my pocket for some 11s on the release date.

What Concords??! Won't Believe It Til I See It!!! Got Let Down On Play Offs An Flint 13s... DeZ Dope 1 pair Good Enuff If You Don't Wear Ya Js!!! IMO White Mesh Will Be Rip LHAF...

Damn how many pairs can u get if u don’t sleep? :nerd:
well the ndc pair, like others, isn't showing up so those are in the balance. the sp pair is guaranteed. but to answer your question, i could have really had my way today if i hadn't been. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom