Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

75A0170E-C0E3-421D-878B-714BFEFD274E.jpeg
Shoulda doubled.. oh well

Just picked my pair up from Willowbrook NJ HOH. Anecdotally, seems like some got caught flat footed on this release. A couple people were in the store complaining about the fact that they didn’t know about the release. Also, seems like maybe 40% of the raffle list hasn’t picked up. With an hour to go, safe to say there will be pairs left over.

based on what Zyzz said I'm a lot less tight about it seems theres a ton of people waiting for confirmation email that will inevitably all come out later

I only called and waited to add my gift card if my order went through

Last time I used snkrs on a big/hyped release I didn’t get a confirNation email til like 8pm that day, I never worry about email confirMationa because for some reason mine always take awhile

Anyone in the Denver area who needs a size 10, Flatirons HOH said they have an unclaimed pair. Just left about 5 minutes ago. Was able to grab my reserved 11 and an unlclaimed 10.5 for my buddy who sleeps late.

You guys talked me into buying on on SNKRS, but didn't know you could use gift cards on SNKRS now until after I made the purchase. I had a gift card to use, damn.

If anybody in the Dallas area needs a size 11 there will be an unclaimed pair at the Footaction Wynnewood in Oalcliff at 3PM.

yall think theyll let me apply my 15% code if i call? :lol:

on a serious note, if yall call, you may have to be prepared to wait 45mins or more. i called a little earlier for something else and had to wait on hold for 45 mins for somebody. they getting flooded this saturday for some reason.

im guessing by people who are panicking because they didnt get their confirmation emails yet lol

Back
Top Bottom