Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

These are too nice to keep boxed up. Strait to feet
image.jpg
image.jpg

Picked up my pair. Saw multiple pairs of Concords on foot in the mall, so apparently that's the shoe to wear on drop days. These navys are super nice and I'm tempted to just start wearing them. I'm the oddball apparently as everyone else picking up pairs was either young Asians or whites or middle-aged/older black OG sneakerheads. Can middle-aged white guys wear Js?

I'm not sure if it's different for these, but I got my SNKRS confirmation email at 10:07am for the Pigeons. I'm hoping for everyone's sake, Nike is just backed up with processing orders for this shoe and you're all not getting screwed.

if you can get a code added on NDC that’s a win

I almost wanted to ask the guy to add a code for me :lol:

Picked up my pair. Saw multiple pairs of Concords on foot in the mall, so apparently that's the shoe to wear on drop days. These navys are super nice and I'm tempted to just start wearing them. I'm the oddball apparently as everyone else picking up pairs was either young Asians or whites or middle-aged/older black OG sneakerheads. Can middle-aged white guys wear Js?

Half of NT is middle-aged white guys. You good.

Those 10%, 15% NDC.com promo codes work on this purchase?! I assume they'd be excluded. I had a 15% off code just sitting.

No but depends on the phone rep, they sometimes will allow it even with no exclusions

I woulda tried it if I had one, my guy was really nicr

No but depends on the phone rep, they sometimes will allow it even with no exclusions

I woulda tried it if I had one, my guy was really nicr
Hell, I'm gonna try. I'm not a rich dude, maybe they'll be nice since I do rep nike pretty hard lol

I was hanging out at a friend's house last night and was wearing my Baron XIs (cuz I'm gonna wear 'em into the ground...great comfortable, durable shoe). One of the guys there noticed them right away and asked if I was into shoes. He used to manage a FTL. I said that I've never got a call from FTL and he said that the whole thing is rigged (which we know, but this is straight from the horse's mouth). He said the first round goes to employees, then next round pulled goes to their friends, and from there they start picking favorite customers. If there is anything left, they might go a bit random after that. Of course, none of these places gets a big qty. on sz 13 so I'm never getting called. Maybe the online raffles will change that, but I still didn't hit on the FTL app even though people are sleeping on this release.

Back
Top Bottom