Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Honestly only got these to make sure i keep my platinum status for the nike air black cements. Ima need all the help i can get to get two pairs of those

Not gonna lie, these will just sit in my closet like other XI releases. I try to get all holiday XI pairs if I like them.

Last one XI that I bought and rocked were the black/reds in 2012. Passed on the gamma in 2013. From 2014 to 2016. The XI pairs I have just in my closet. I tripled up in the playoff PE XI last year and haven't worn any of those.

I am sure I am not the only one that has Holiday XI releases just in the closet on standby. lol

salacious crumb salacious crumb
U gotta wear them, I get they're works of art to an extent, but unless youre planning on building a shrine on some weirdo ish, you're just letting em go to waste.

Ive literally had pairs I bought with intent of wearing , but didnt, forgot about 'em came back yrs down the line to throw em on & theyre either oxdized, prone to crack and/or both.
Also held on to some thinking these are like stocks, Ima come up with these. At least foot the bill for the next pair thru a double up.
Then came this climate & they aint fetching nothing over retail.
I work 6 days a week live in a 4 season city , so I get sometimes there aint enough time in the day, just gotta put em to use whenever the oppotunity permits.

Long & short they're made to be worn..

salacious crumb salacious crumb
U gotta wear them, I get they're works of art to an extent, but unless youre planning on building a shrine on some weirdo ish, you're just letting em go to waste.

Ive literally had pairs I bought with intent of wearing , but didnt, forgot about 'em came back yrs down the line to throw em on & theyre either oxdized, prone to crack and/or both.
Also held on to some thinking these are like stocks, Ima come up with these. At least foot the bill for the next pair thru a double up.
Then came this climate & they aint fetching nothing over retail.
I work 6 days a week live in a 4 season city , so I get sometimes there aint enough time in the day, just gotta put em to use whenever the oppotunity permits.

Long & short they're made to be worn..

True. Pretty much I am wasting money if years down the road I try to wear a certain pair and they are all yellow, crumbling, etc...

I'm with you, I work 5-6 days and I can't wear J's to work and haven't had time to UN-DS a bunch of pairs. Plus, I don't really go out too much at night.

I am def not keeping them for no resell value, just haven't had a ton of opportunity to rock them as I please.

Not gonna lie, these will just sit in my closet like other XI releases. I try to get all holiday XI pairs if I like them.

Last one XI that I bought and rocked were the black/reds in 2012. Passed on the gamma in 2013. From 2014 to 2016. The XI pairs I have just in my closet. I tripled up in the playoff PE XI last year and haven't worn any of those.

I am sure I am not the only one that has Holiday XI releases just in the closet on standby. lol

Im with you on that one. Bought tons of 11s from 2011-2016. I stopped buying multiples with the space jams. Glad i was able to offload almost everything at flightclub. Just had to move on to grown up financial obligations

What weird release. Woke up at 7 to cop on snkrs. And it wasn’t working 712 went to Finishline app and checked out. Then went back to sleep.
Woke up at 11 checked snkrs and copped. Once i got the email cancelled Finishline to save that $10

DSG still has 7.5 in stock too. Looking for another 8.5 to double up on. Knew I should've pulled the trigger this morning. Oh well, I feel that they'll pop back up soon

People who thought these would sit and eventually be sold at outlets are ****ty. These sold out in almost an hour on east bay.

Going to try an exchange my pair today! One shoe is perfect the other shoe idk what the hell JB was thinking. Front toe got a whole in it behind the sole. The white mid part of the shoes all bent the hell up. Hoping they have another shoe my size. Don't really care about the refund, I like the kicks!

I haven't worn my space jams from last year yet. I think I do all my grail shoes like that.

What happened..."these were suppose to sit LMAO. These just might hit NDC."

Stop it! When reds drop please don't makes these comments fellas. Enter your raffles, work the apps, and answer the phone.

The best ones were people expecting these to hit outlets. Nike got it perfect as far as demand/supply this time. The Gym Red 11s are going to be an interesting release. I think demand may be higher.

You talking about BBQ?

Nah, Cookout is a regional spot we have in NC, SC and I believe they're up to southern VA now.
For between 5 and 6 bucks, you get a main item and two sides, and a drink. This work of art is known as the Cookout Tray.

For example, your tray could be:

Cheddar style double burger tray
Onion rings
Cajun chicken wrap
Cheerwine

It got me through college.

The best ones were people expecting these to hit outlets. Nike got it perfect as far as demand/supply this time. The Gym Red 11s are going to be an interesting release. I think demand may be higher.

I agree, manager of my local FTL told me folks have been steadily asking about red 11s, but also that those folks likely don't have any idea about app use or reservations so we should all be good

Back
Top Bottom