Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Just got my shipped emails from Nike and FinishLine. I saw this in my Nike email. I guess I never paid attention to it before:
6634AE2F-481A-4890-9C03-E8E454EF851A.jpeg

I got this for the pigeons, never got that before.

Not gonna lie, these will just sit in my closet like other XI releases. I try to get all holiday XI pairs if I like them.

Last one XI that I bought and rocked were the black/reds in 2012. Passed on the gamma in 2013. From 2014 to 2016. The XI pairs I have just in my closet. I tripled up in the playoff PE XI last year and haven't worn any of those.

I am sure I am not the only one that has Holiday XI releases just in the closet on standby. lol

I'm the same way. I have two pair of concords and have worn them twice. The only thing I really wear are Cool Greys. I'd rather get it than regret not getting it later. I ended up selling Gammas and Legend Blues and my lows because I realize I will never wear them and the space was more valuable to me. I was looking at Foamers video yesterday and the gym reds are looking even better to me :smh:

Nah, Cookout is a regional spot we have in NC, SC and I believe they're up to southern VA now.
For between 5 and 6 bucks, you get a main item and two sides, and a drink. This work of art is known as the Cookout Tray.

For example, your tray could be:

Cheddar style double burger tray
Onion rings
Cajun chicken wrap
Cheerwine

It got me through college.

Don't forget all the shakes they have

Yeah, they're here in VA

I prefer cajun Chicken sandwich and cajun fries which are great if warm. Sometimes onion rings or a chicken quesadilla.

All shoes hit outlets to be honest

Yeah, but they aren't going to outlets the way a lot of Jordans have lately and people in this thread were talking. Plus outlets aren't shipping so it's even harder.

so yea, like many others snkrs confirm came late last night. had already gotten my sp confirm so i wound up with 2. not too bad considering i had no idea these were releasing yesterday. haven't seen in person yet, but based on pics posted these are a must have. glad i was able to cop. this is only the 3rd or 4th cop on rd this year. i've scaled all the way back and it feels pretty good. except for certain key releases, i'm over this sneaker habit/addiction. easy pass on the reds next month too.

Nah, Cookout is a regional spot we have in NC, SC and I believe they're up to southern VA now.
For between 5 and 6 bucks, you get a main item and two sides, and a drink. This work of art is known as the Cookout Tray.

For example, your tray could be:

Cheddar style double burger tray
Onion rings
Cajun chicken wrap
Cheerwine

It got me through college.

Yo when I go visit my folks down south I def go to Cookout everyday lol that 5-6 dollar deal is unbeatable lol, it’s one or two in Va I stopped at on my way back home

Yeah, but they aren't going to outlets the way a lot of Jordans have lately and people in this thread were talking. Plus outlets aren't shipping so it's even harder.

Two reasons you see Jordan’s early at outlets

1. Returns
2. On purpose.

Nike/Jordan has been purposely stocking outlets with retros to drive traffic. That’s why a lot of times retail is $10-20 off.

If you see retros further done the line it’s because of RTVs, overstock from NDC or b-grades.

You’ll see these at outlets too.

I got this for the pigeons, never got that before.

I'm the same way. I have two pair of concords and have worn them twice. The only thing I really wear are Cool Greys. I'd rather get it than regret not getting it later. I ended up selling Gammas and Legend Blues and my lows because I realize I will never wear them and the space was more valuable to me. I was looking at Foamers video yesterday and the gym reds are looking even better to me :smh:

Don't forget all the shakes they have

Yeah, they're here in VA

I prefer cajun Chicken sandwich and cajun fries which are great if warm. Sometimes onion rings or a chicken quesadilla.

That wasn’t my point. Preach that to someone that doesn’t know.

need a preschool pair for my son...whats my best bet for copping under retail? any current coupons or should i wait it out for a DSG sale or something?

this is it, as of today as long as there's no snow on the ground, I'm wearing all my sneakers...to put in the time and money to get these shoes and just let them sit in a box in a room is ludicrous. I wore my XI anniversarys into the ground and loved em every time. I could get hit by a bus tomorrow, at least they'll say well at least he wore his sneaks.

this is it, as of today as long as there's no snow on the ground, I'm wearing all my sneakers...to put in the time and money to get these shoes and just let them sit in a box in a room is ludicrous. I wore my XI anniversarys into the ground and loved em every time. I could get hit by a bus tomorrow, at least they'll say well at least he wore his sneaks.
I needa wear mine too. My excuse is I didn't have the perfect fit or nice shirt. To hell with that even a white tee will do lol.

man, I remember, back in my college days, getting high and going to Cookout on Summitt Avenue!! every weekend....get high, eat cookout

I had to give that habit up now that I'm older. no more cookout for me

I don’t know why, but this comment made me think of Phonte taking about hitting up the Cookout on Capital Blvd and getting a fancy banana pudding shake with a side of hush puppies.

So can I Crep spray protect this whole shoe including the patent leather? I don't want the patent leather to get cloudy or fvcked up in any way whatsoever by the protectant. But I know this crispy white mesh upper will be a dirt magnet.
What's the ultimate way to try to protect these while rocking regularly? I doubled up, so one pear is going straight into rotation. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom