Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Wore them to work today and came home at lunch to take them off.

20171117_133959.jpg

To those with tracking issues with UPS, sign up for UPS my choice to link all packages and tracking numbers together.
Sometimes it doesn't work depending on how the label is printed by the shipper. Nike packages have been problematic for myself and others based on that. Still good to do, just not 100% reliable.

Not only do dope factory have a FSR, they are $195 total free shipping and no taxes thru paypal.

They also have super fast shipping there ....I have ordered shoes on Thursday and got the package on Monday ...from Italy to Dallas over the weekend.

Don't sleep on DF.
Do you know what shipper they use?

I called UPS and apparently my shoes are “lost in transit”.

Called Nike and they mentioned sending a tracer to find my package. Only 2 options they gave was they’ll ship if they find and if not refund my $$$.

Wtf?!?

I called UPS and apparently my shoes are “lost in transit”.

Called Nike and they mentioned sending a tracer to find my package. Only 2 options they gave was they’ll ship if they find and if not refund my $$$.

Wtf?!?
Sorry to hear that. Same thing happened to me w/ oreo 4s few yrs ago. Never got em, just got refunded. This was with UPS too but i ordered from FNL. These guys kill me bro. Even if it was a temp, they usually ride with veteran employees so how do they get away with it w/o the other driver noticing? How could u hide that box?

Welp
My shoes finally came
Time for me to stay in the cut
Till the altitudes
Or if the gold top 3 releases

Back
Top Bottom