Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Fit For Today!!!
1511008258600-1504194754.jpg

Reminds me of NT back in the day when everyone would post their fit...cant front as a 10-11 year old lurking it helped my fashion sense lol

These are a good consolation prize for any Ls taken on HU NMDs, 350s, and Off-Whites... Too much limited heat dropped this past week but at least they made plenty of these for those of us who couldn’t pick up any of it.

These are a good consolation prize for any Ls taken on HU NMDs, 350s, and Off-Whites... Too much limited heat dropped this past week but at least they made plenty of these for those of us who couldn’t pick up any of it.

Consolation prize? I had these on my want list since they were first announced. You can keep that other hyped bull crap. Thesee xis are the only release that matters compared to those trash pairs you mentioned.

Consolation prize? I had these on my want list since they were first announced. You can keep that other hyped bull crap. Thesee xis are the only release that matters compared to those trash pairs you mentioned.

You really think Off-Whites are trash?

If all of those other pairs were general release they would not have sold as well as the 11s

Yeah but Off-Whites are avant garde, they’re not supposed to look like typical shoes-these 11s were built for mass appeal. Don’t get me wrong, these 11s are dope but they were made for everyone, hence why they were a massive GR that tons of people will be wearing. Good everyday shoe nonetheless, even if there isn’t anything special about owning a pair.

Off whites are shoes that look like they were made by a 3rd grader with a high end name brand and a touch of plastic zip ties. These XI mids are actually a better product. These collabs make so many believe they are getting such a great product, when in reality they are getting a normal nike retro with bells and whistles.

For those who ordered from shoe palace earlier in the week, did you get a tracking number yet?

nope. got 2 orders thru. one from ndc which arrived days ago and the one from sp it shows the order went thru and i got confirm. i have been charged, but i got no tracking or nothing.

nope. got 2 orders thru. one from ndc which arrived days ago and the one from sp it shows the order went thru and i got confirm. i have been charged, but i got no tracking or nothing.
When did you order from SP? I think I ordered mine on Tuesday when they restocked.

Maybe I am getting old but I found out what Off whites were 2 days ago. For a long time I thought the shoes were for the Doernbecher project.

I'm just here to add to the "off whites are trash" poll. Honestly, I kinda regret not picking these up... had a chance, tried them on and everything, but I just can't bring myself to pay over $150 for a pair of Jordans when they are made out of fake *** leather in sweat shops and sold at such a crazy mark up. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but when I can cop a pair of Versace sneakers that are made out of real top grain leather imported from Italy and hand stitched... I just can't do it.

Can u imagine What a

What the
Top 3
Off white

Jordan XI would look like? :lol:

Off whites are shoes that look like they were made by a 3rd grader with a high end name brand and a touch of plastic zip ties. These XI mids are actually a better product. These collabs make so many believe they are getting such a great product, when in reality they are getting a normal nike retro with bells and whistles.
Truth... the truth hurts

Shhhhhhhhh delete this
Let us cop
Then charge those fools crazy on the resell
THEN let’s clown em after :lol:

I'm just here to add to the "off whites are trash" poll. Honestly, I kinda regret not picking these up... had a chance, tried them on and everything, but I just can't bring myself to pay over $150 for a pair of Jordans when they are made out of fake *** leather in sweat shops and sold at such a crazy mark up. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but when I can cop a pair of Versace sneakers that are made out of real top grain leather imported from Italy and hand stitched... I just can't do it.

I worked for a holiding company that sold a lot of stuff under bigger lux brands name (I’m 100% sure you guys would know the brands) and I can honestly tell you that Nike/JB has a lot more pull with suppliers than your fav lux brand does. People forget that fashion, at the end of the day, is a business.

What do you think about Picasso paintings? Is your immediate reaction to a design to hate on it or are you able to consider the various design aspects as they relate to modern design to come to the conclusion as to why you hate a certain design?

Can you name the person who made the “Win Like 82” cw of this XI? They are a nobody-if they died today, they would have 0 effect on the product that Jordan Brand releases. Meanwhile, Virgil Abloh is one of the most influential designers of our time.

Back
Top Bottom