Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Still waiting on my pair from bouncewear to arrive, think they were shipped out like the 19th, only problem when ordering from these euro sites.

IMG_9276.JPG
Anybody got some glue? Missed a spot :angry:
My exchange pair lost in the warehouse or shipping or some bs.
Thanks JB and thanks to Hibbett for losing my replacement.
My Hibbert pair was weird with shipping. Was sent UPS, then tracking info stopped. When I finally got them, USPS dropped them off. Don't know how or why they got them. But it was two full days after I was originally supposed to get them.

My Hibbert pair was weird with shipping. Was sent UPS, then tracking info stopped. When I finally got them, USPS dropped them off. Don't know how or why they got them. But it was two full days after I was originally supposed to get them.

if it was shipped with UPS and delivered by USPS then hibbert most likely sent your package using UPS Surepost. thats when they drop it off at post office and USPS delivers. youre probably used to ups ground, which means shipped by and delivered by ups.

Yeah I've had packages delivered by USPS once it reaches my city. But they printed the label on the 17th and tracking never updated after that. Like UPS never picked them up from Hibbett. It sucks cuz I paid like only 190. They're going to refund me on the 1st if I don't get them.

Retail companies are scamming now? :lol:

You laugh but I had to file a PayPal case against Shoepalace earlier this year because I never received my W YY1s I ordered from them after 2+ months and no responses from them.. Ironically, the shoes never sold out so I was actually able to get my $ back from PayPal and buy them elsewhere at a much bigger discount (the dummies at SP never responded to PayPal in time so they automatically sided with me).

You laugh but I had to file a PayPal case against Shoepalace earlier this year because I never received my W YY1s I ordered from them after 2+ months and no responses from them.. Ironically, the shoes never sold out so I was actually able to get my $ back from PayPal and buy them elsewhere at a much bigger discount (the dummies at SP never responded to PayPal in time so they automatically sided with me).

That isn’t scamming. Just bad customer service. :lol:

That isn’t scamming. Just bad customer service. :lol:

Idk man, taking a customer’s money and not replying to 4+ emails over 2 months until the customer filed a PayPal claim against you is a bit worse than bad customer service. Maybe there wasn’t INTENT to scam me but that definitely is borderline.

Idk man, taking a customer’s money and not replying to 4+ emails over 2 months until the customer filed a PayPal claim against you is a bit worse than bad customer service. Maybe there wasn’t INTENT to scam me but that definitely is borderline.
You can argue with yourself on this. While unfortunate, I don’t believe this is scamming. My definition of a scammer def isn’t that.

You can argue with yourself on this. While unfortunate, I don’t believe this is scamming. My definition of a scammer def isn’t that.

If someone sells you something, takes your money, never delivers it to you, and never responds to your various messages thereafter-what do you consider this?

I’m genuinely curious, because I would consider this scamming but maybe I’m wrong.

If someone sells you something, takes your money, never delivers it to you, and never responds to your various messages thereafter-what do you consider this?

I’m genuinely curious, because I would consider this scamming but maybe I’m wrong.
Someone is a company that has numerous sales aside from yours. If the company is a scammer company then it’s gonna do more than just scam you for you little bit of money. SP has been known to have shady business practices like hiking up prices but not trying to steal people’s money.

A real scammer will try and steal everyone’s money and get low.

Someone is a company that has numerous sales aside from yours. If the company is a scammer company then it’s gonna do more than just scam you for you little bit of money. SP has been known to have shady business practices like hiking up prices but not trying to steal people’s money.

Perhaps we can all agree that neither scenario is ideal nor good.

Yeah I mean I said “someone” in reference to “the seller” (semantics, but SP, in this case). Couldn’t the seller still be a scammer if they only scammed every now and then as opposed to every transaction? Seems much easier to get away with that then to scam a large amount of people tbqh.

Back
Top Bottom