Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Yeah I mean I said “someone” in reference to “the seller” (semantics, but SP, in this case). Couldn’t the seller still be a scammer if they only scammed every now and then as opposed to every transaction? Seems much easier to get away with that then to scam a large amount of people tbqh.

Naw it isn’t. There is a thing called the better business bereau.

I’m fine. You do know the other guy just starts arguments to start them right?

It’s the internet. No need to spell check someone. Lighten up.
No. I don't know the other guy starts arguments just to start them. If that's you're understanding, then why even go back and forth? And you went from posting "thanks", then deleting the reply only to post another telling me to lighten up because you spelled bureau incorrectly. I'm not so sure the "other guy" is the one who likes to argue.

No. I don't know the other guy starts arguments just to start them. If that's you're understanding, then why even go back and forth? And you went from posting "thanks", then deleting the reply only to post another telling me to lighten up because you spelled bureau incorrectly. I'm not so sure the "other guy" is the one who likes to argue.
I have no issue responding to comments but you have fun trying to flip things for what they aren’t.
I edited the comment not to argue but to give a more appropriate response for what you posted. It’s a little hypocritical to actually be that guy to spell check someone on a forum yet tell someone to lighten up. It’s that simple.

I have no issue responding to comments but you have fun trying to flip things for what they aren’t.
I edited the comment not to argue but to give a more appropriate response for what you posted. It’s a little hypocritical to actually be that guy to spell check someone on a forum yet tell someone to lighten up. It’s that simple.
Flip things for what they aren't? You respond to me with "I never said it was." I never said you said anything. And I'm a hypocrite because you spelled bureau wrong? I made a general statement that wasn't made to slight anyone. And you "flipped" it into in something about you. I guess everyone on here likes to argue...except you. The only one flipping like Simone Biles is you.

Flip things for what they aren't? You respond to me with "I never said it was." I never said you said anything. And I'm a hypocrite because you spelled bureau wrong? I made a general statement that wasn't made to slight anyone. And you "flipped" it into in something about you. I guess everyone on here likes to argue...except you. The only one flipping like Simone Biles is you.

You got it b. Have a good one.

zGHQb4O.gif

My Hibbert pair was weird with shipping. Was sent UPS, then tracking info stopped. When I finally got them, USPS dropped them off. Don't know how or why they got them. But it was two full days after I was originally supposed to get them.

i got the same crap from some of the amazon sellers, supposed to be 2 day prime then an extra day because they delivered to local USPS which took an extra day. but not a big deal, you'll get it eventually.

Ok ShoePalace delivered. Took 2 weeks. Sorry for the storm I started :lol:
That’s odd that you didn’t get a shipping email. That said, do you have accounts for the major shipping companies?
Like UPS, USPS, and FEDEX have free accounts you can sign up for so that you get notifications when packages are in route to your address. That helps especially when I do stuff like in-store orders at footlocker where you have to rely on the sending store to update the order which is shotty sometimes.

That’s odd that you didn’t get a shipping email. That said, do you have accounts for the major shipping companies?
Like UPS, USPS, and FEDEX have free accounts you can sign up for so that you get notifications when packages are in route to your address. That helps especially when I do stuff like in-store orders at footlocker where you have to rely on the sending store to update the order which is shotty sometimes.
I got the tracking in my email the day before. It was shipped via Ontrac and I am in Cali. The package arrived the next day. I didn't get an order confirmation for nearly two weeks so I was worried.

I got the tracking in my email the day before. It was shipped via Ontrac and I am in Cali. The package arrived the next day. I didn't get an order confirmation for nearly two weeks so I was worried.

OnTrac is the worst delivery service, at least in bay area CA. my work has a contract ordering supplies from staples and staples contracts their delivery to OnTrac...

there are a few lesser known shoe stores online that uses OnTrac :frown:

OnTrac is the worst delivery service, at least in bay area CA. my work has a contract ordering supplies from staples and staples contracts their delivery to OnTrac...

there are a few lesser known shoe stores online that uses OnTrac :frown:
My packages through OnTrac have arrived on time, so no complaints thete. It was just weird that ShoePalace took so long to send it out.

Back
Top Bottom