Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Never was a fan of the XI's and somehow I am in love now. :blush:
untitled.png

Not sure how you missed when i sent you that link for $220 shipped lol
I got a tracking # but I am still a bit leery. As you can see, I do not have the best luck and bizarre things happen. I don't count my chickens before they hatch. So I would've tried to get another pair if I had the chance with SNS.

I got a tracking # but I am still a bit leery. As you can see, I do not have the best luck and bizarre things happen. I don't count my chickens before they hatch. So I would've tried to get another pair if I had the chance with SNS.

What size are you?

Shipping processes have been slow. I bought from Hibbett on 11/17, UPS didn't update until 12/2 and I received today 12/6.
In between those 3 weeks I was decided to cop another pair on the restocks because I was anxious as well about not seeing a shipping update. :D

Shipping processes have been slow. I bought from Hibbett on 11/17, UPS didn't update until 12/2 and I received today 12/6.
In between those 3 weeks I was decided to cop another pair on the restocks because I was anxious as well about not seeing a shipping update. :D
I'm the same way. We must be twins.

I just received my second pair and like some of the folks here, one pair has a more blue sole than the other. This is probably a stupid question, but which pair will turn yellow quicker?

These fit the same as last years Space Jams? I bought SJ 11s at 11.5 (my foot size)and they felt .5 bigger.
I don't have the SJ to compare but these felt huge when I first put them on. However my feet swell up quick in these so it fits fairly reasonably.

Back
Top Bottom