Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

2 questions. Were the shoe trees wrapped with paper inside the shoes? And is the toebox bulky up front or sleek?

Yes the plastic shoe trees were wrapped in paper, and I took a picture of the front of the shoe...

Look good to me. Shape is right. And box and print are authentic. Material stickers on inside instead of the size sticker is common for euro retailer pairs. Gucci fantastic!

How's the toebox from this angle? Basically holding it up parallel. slaughterx slaughterx

Attachments

• 378037-123_01.jpg
    378037-123_01.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 34
Yo @mesteno can you reiterate what you mentioned in the Black Cement 3 thread about one real and one fake shoe ....I believe that convo applies here.

Finally got around to picking up the 82's from my local Footlocker today after I took back my lime Gatorades. I'm officially digging these more than my 96. These look fantastic. Did a comparison with these and the Columbia 4s since they are the same color scheme, I may like these even more than those.

I thought about doing that... might have to give it a try. I wish they would put leather on the inside of dark colored jeans, I wonder if anyone does that.

Anyway... I didn't post the sweater or coat that I would wear with it (both are navy), so not quite the whole fit. :tongue: Actually one of the first things I do when I get a new pair is take my shoe into my other closet and put it next to all my shirts and find out which colors match exactly and which ones are just close. What I love about these shoes is that I wear mostly blue and white, so I knew there would be a lot of options, but I might just wear them with shirts that have some of the corn flower blue in it... I dunno. These are the perfect shoes for me to wear when I go on vacations because I don't have to bring a bunch of different pairs. I can give my Pure Money 4s a rest now.

Also, the watch must always match the shoes. That's a big pet peeve of mine.

Ohh **** I just remembered I have these navy Armani sunglasses!

Attachments

• 20180211_113702.jpg
    20180211_113702.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Now I really want to try and track down one of these Coach leather hoodies... it looks black but it's actually midnight blue like the watch. I dunno how it would clash with the patent leather, but I think it would be fine...

f58582_mid_a0

but those hit outlets for like $250 and got scooped quick, doubt I will be able to find it at this point. The only ones I've seen around still are these for $600.

f58582_blk_a0

Which is also blue, but with out the white highlights it's much harder to tell. It's also reversible but who the hell would wear the nylon side over the lamb skin?

Reactions: Ube
Any tips on preventing the white upper from turning blue from rubbing my jeans?
Do you have any white beaters? I usually rock my jeans a couple times with some shoes I don't care about having them bleed on, then washing them inside out and letting em air dry. After that, the bleeding is usually gone for me. Also, that polo matches perfectly with those lol good stuff

Back
Top Bottom