Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Dudes whole 'fit look like how rappers was dressing circa 2004

If that were the case then everything would have been XL. :tongue:

Seriously though, I never understood people who just wear Js, or anything for that matter, that doesn't match. They make a 100 different colorways for a reason. That is just tacky to me, but to each their own. I usually only see women that try to actually make a well coordinated outfit with Js.

Last edited by a moderator:
4C36FA29-646A-4C9B-9C6F-156A810634EB.jpeg
You gotta coordinate.

I like your stylish thinking, slaughterx. I always match my kick's colors to my clothes. Usually whatever top shirt I pull out of my drawer determines the shoe I grab. Then add any dark slack or denim pant and I'm good to go! :nthat:

Duct tape the inside of your jeans so the upper is making contact with the tape instead of denim.

this is what i used to do. but then got lazy and it got tiresome lol doing it everytime so i stopped. now i just make a little cuff and works too, as long as the raw denim part on the ouside makes no contact hence the cuff.

this is what i used to do. but then got lazy and it got tiresome lol doing it everytime so i stopped. now i just make a little cuff and works too, as long as the raw denim part on the ouside makes no contact hence the cuff.

I only have 1 pair that bleeds right now and it's that super dark navy wash. I think I might duct those as they bled on my Wheat SBs pretty bad recently when I unDs'd. I never seem to really want to wear that pair of jeans anyways tho I default to my black or light blue jeans mostly.

I only have 1 pair that bleeds right now and it's that super dark navy wash. I think I might duct those as they bled on my Wheat SBs pretty bad recently when I unDs'd. I never seem to really want to wear that pair of jeans anyways tho I default to my black or light blue jeans mostly.

yea i have dark wash jeans that bleed bad. its almost always the dark wash jeans that r the worst. especially if theyre selvedge or that raw denim. i just try to wear light jeans with light shoes and dark jeans with dark shoes.

yea i have dark wash jeans that bleed bad. its almost always the dark wash jeans that r the worst. especially if theyre selvedge or that raw denim. i just try to wear light jeans with light shoes and dark jeans with dark shoes.
Yup, me too. Sometimes that temptation to make things pop tho and that's where a little contrast can be key. However, not at the risk of staining a shoe blue haha.

Yup, me too. Sometimes that temptation to make things pop tho and that's where a little contrast can be key. However, not at the risk of staining a shoe blue haha.

whenever i really want to pull off dark bottoms with white/light kicks, i try to go the jogger route. im also not willing to risk staining up my kicks blue

Now I really want to try and track down one of these Coach leather hoodies... it looks black but it's actually midnight blue like the watch. I dunno how it would clash with the patent leather, but I think it would be fine...

f58582_mid_a0

but those hit outlets for like $250 and got scooped quick, doubt I will be able to find it at this point. The only ones I've seen around still are these for $600.

f58582_blk_a0

Which is also blue, but with out the white highlights it's much harder to tell. It's also reversible but who the hell would wear the nylon side over the lamb skin?

Copped the blue reversible trainer before it sold out, 70% off. The other one I posted was actually black. Well see how they match up.

Attachments

• f20991_bmb_a0.jpeg
    f20991_bmb_a0.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom