Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

That was posted almost a month ago, my man :lol:

I saw that, I'm not new in this thread. Maybe someone else didn't see?

Just passing along info. Read the title. It still says "Black Friday". How would someone know it would release on 11-11 if the title isn't even updated?

I saw that, I'm not new in this thread. Maybe someone else didn't see?

Just passing along info. Read the title. It still says "Black Friday". How would someone know it would release on 11-11 if the title isn't even updated?

Very valid point :lol: Where are you 1c3m4m 1c3m4m ? Provide the people with some clarity, b.

I was mainly laughing at the "possible" in your post though, because it made it seem like you've been relying on that zsneakerheadsz cat for your info instead of taking the word of someone that's literally been grabbing release dates out of a sneaker store computer for us for at least the last 5 years. No offense intended.

Very valid point :lol: Where are you 1c3m4m 1c3m4m ? Provide the people with some clarity, b.

I was mainly laughing at the "possible" in your post though, because it made it seem like you've been relying on that zsneakerheadsz cat for your info instead of taking the word of someone that's literally been grabbing release dates out of a sneaker store computer for us for at least the last 5 years. No offense intended.

No offense taken. Mr. Dink is for sure reliable, he gives us the proper info. I for sure trust a sneaker store/manifest more than an Instagram page.

I said "possible" since you know there is no set date with JB. Could be 11-11 or back to Black Friday. But if the store computer info says November 11. Good chance it is dropping that date.

Lol idk dude, i put that date up because thats what the sites were saying, didnt even know the date changed

Lol idk dude, i put that date up because thats what the sites were saying, didnt even know the date changed

The release date has definitely changed so you should change the thread title to reflect a 11/11 release date.

Last edited:
Just watched the vid again...

How tf can they approve of that jumpman looking like that lol

Straight looks stupid

Who knows with the stupid inconsistent decision making they have at JB and Nike. Did anybody find out why they switch it back?

99% 11/11 is the date (with 1% being last minute change).

1000% they're not dropping Black Friday.

Who knows with the stupid inconsistent decision making they have at JB and Nike. Did anybody find out why they switch it back?

I would guess proper facing Jumpman on OG colors only? Even though these and the red have a higher cut PL but with incorrect facing jumpman.

I would guess proper facing Jumpman on OG colors only? Even though these and the red have a higher cut PL but with incorrect facing jumpman.

If that is the case, as it has been for the past 13 years, then they just dont know how to be consistent at JB and in that time period a bunch of things they have done do not make any sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom