Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I was looking to get these for my daughter for Christmas, as she loves 11's. Are the red mids still coming out?

manufacturing issues? Just put it out at outlet as B grade. NT dudes will mass eat them, problem solved. :lol:

1.PNG

Where team early at :nerd:

Same here^ But would like to know why. Was it cancelled indefinitely or just moved back?

Hmmm maybe this is to get us talkin. We've had it good for a lil while and adidas sales were growing for a while now so maybe they're just taking their foot off the gas. Let us think we're getting them in GR numbers and then take them away from us a month or two before only to surprise drop them and everyone eats them up.

But they're midtop 11s in a more than stomachable colorway so they were expected to do numbers anyway. This could have been a good strategy with the Gatorade 6s or the flight jacket 6s. Got me talkin I guess lol

Hmmm maybe this is to get us talkin. We've had it good for a lil while and adidas sales were growing for a while now so maybe they're just taking their foot off the gas. Let us think we're getting them in GR numbers and then take them away from us a month or two before only to surprise drop them and everyone eats them up.

But they're midtop 11s in a more than stomachable colorway so they were expected to do numbers anyway. This could have been a good strategy with the Gatorade 6s or the flight jacket 6s. Got me talkin I guess lol
Yep...

Back
Top Bottom