Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

200w (1).gif

I'd wait to hear from somebody besides Pinoe before I believe they're limited.

Whether they're canceled or limited it's money saved either way. I guess the Space Jam release went too well last year and Jordan Brand made too much money. They can't take a chance of that happening again this year, I don't suppose. These shoes can "sit" on Flight Club, Stock X and Ebay for all I care.

I'm more worried about what this might mean for the Black Cement 3s next year.

Last edited:
This could have been a good strategy with the Gatorade 6s or the flight jacket 6s. Got me talkin I guess lol

100% agree. If this is just a tactic to generate more hype, they should do it with a less well received show like those you mentioned, rather than an already established shoe like the 11s.

Easy cop even though I'm not gonna try. I want reds. Not worried bout the cancel/limit mess. Yeezys are limited these will be easy

Easy cop even though I'm not gonna try. I want reds. Not worried bout the cancel/limit mess. Yeezys are limited these will be easy
How do you know they will be easy though? Easy cop but not gonna try? What? At this point we don't even know if the reds will drop. If they do, those will probably be limited also thanks to the Adidas sock shoes everyone thinks are so great.

I was speaking for myself. What may be any hard cop for you might be easy for me. Anything could happen i dont have inside info I was just looking at it like yeezys are hard to get to me but obtainable. These surely can't be that hard even if limited. I would only worry is if they made an snkrs draw only and footsite didn't get em. I don't see that happening

This dude been slangin fakes for year's
I've only watched 1 of his videos, but when I saw this and the Gym Red video, it all did seem a little fugazi. Also, on the box for the Navys, the label just read "white/university blue." I'm pretty sure the words "midnight navy" should be somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom