Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I hope so

Just went to the FTL in the mall and talked to the manager. I asked were they doing first come, first serve or not. He said yes, but they will be doing reservations on the app as well. He thinks everyone is going to eat. He expects his store to even have shoes on Sunday. One manager's opinion take with a grain of salt.

That jacket is kinda dope. Not sure if I'd wear it with these or not though.

Screenshot_20171103-133407.jpg

Looks like these will be plentiful
Thank god
Maybe we will even get reservations from Nike
I prefer to cop online but I’ll cop in store if I need too

TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga My boy copped that bomber jacket and said it runs HUGE.

Yea a lot of JB apparel runs huge for some reason. Just like MJ's jeans I guess lol

Yea that jacket don’t look like it’s made specially with those shoes

I looked back again and I think it's because of the darker blue cargo pants. He should have worn different pants and a white shirt. It probably would have looked way better.

Praying for the first in history reserve that I actually want or to cop on SNKRS with success... I will be out of town so everything else is an L for me.

My local mall FTL show FCFS ...catastrophy in the making if so, and Footaction is showing raffle, champs not updated yet, all 3 usually run the same local release procedure.

Hopefully the apps update this weekend to show accurate procedures ...but I really just need that Nike + reservation to be done with this mess.

My local mall FTL show FCFS ...catastrophy in the making if so, and Footaction is showing raffle, champs not updated yet, all 3 usually run the same local release procedure.

Hopefully the apps update this weekend to show accurate procedures ...but I really just need that Nike + reservation to be done with this mess.
weird my apps are all completely different. champs shows app, footaction FCFS, FTL now even showing locator yet

Gonna have to wait till sun or mon to find out what stores are doing what
It’s been awhile but I think if they are doing reservations it will start countdown on Monday

Anybody having issues with the foot apps? They dont recognize my email address or password and when i click to forget password link it just give me an error.

Happened to me before. I had to delete and download a couple times then log in to get it to work.

^^ If you mean the throw back II Jordan symbol that the XXXII's have.. Issa no for me dawg.

Local foot action said they’ll most likely do the app reservation, contrary to what the release locator says.

Hope so, will be easier for, I can check in for the head start, etc....

Back
Top Bottom