Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Maybe. The patent leather on these looks higher like the Jams but apparently they went back to the backwards Jumpman again...smh

It's official for me. The men at JB love trolling and collecting checks at the same time. These look amazing even if they are a concord look alike, however, why keep the raised PL but flip the jumpman back? It better be on the OGs from here on

if this was '04, these would look awesome wth the Mavs' jersey

and these compliment the obsidian 12's in a way

Last edited by a moderator:
People are so off with naming a shoe's inspiration (whoever's IG that is ^ )

This is navy and university blue, the inspiration (if any at all) is pretty obvious.

Last edited:

This is navy and university blue, the inspiration (if any at all) is pretty obvious.
Peeps always do that. I remember the Cyber Monday 1s low that didn't even drop on cyber Monday

JB just doesn't normally do more than 1 UNC colorway of a specific shoe..... It's just..... different.

After the Jordan 11 playoff PE that just dropped, I don't wanna grab any new Jordan XI 3/4 with the wrong facing jumpman and PL cut! Just looks better to me with the high cut and correct Jumpman.

Probably the minority here but I'll wait for the black/red and Concord with the correct cut and jumpman in the future.

Good luck to those who want this pair. Hopefully JB makes them a GR like recent Black Friday releases and all can eat.

Last edited:
I'd cop but I'm painting the jumpman navy, that university blue or whatever they call it, looks out of place imo. White/navy looks so clean.

Back
Top Bottom