Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

mike tryna bounce back from that flop true blues 
laugh.gif
 XIs=instant sell out tho 
nthat.gif
  copped 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Jordans don't have the mindshare right now.  No reason for those TB3s to sit.

I hope the patten leather will have the same height as the '16 Space Jams!

Jordans don't have the mindshare right now.  No reason for those TB3s to sit.
tb3s were bad quality over priced n mass produced. 3 yeezys dropped black friday too so no hype n imo true blue is a spring/summer cw

After the Jordan 11 playoff PE that just dropped, I don't wanna grab any new Jordan XI 3/4 with the wrong facing jumpman and PL cut! Just looks better to me with the high cut and correct Jumpman.

Probably the minority here but I'll wait for the black/red and Concord with the correct cut and jumpman in the future.

Good luck to those who want this pair. Hopefully JB makes them a GR like recent Black Friday releases and all can eat.

Is there proof that these aren't in the same mold as the 2016 SJs?

After the Jordan 11 playoff PE that just dropped, I don't wanna grab any new Jordan XI 3/4 with the wrong facing jumpman and PL cut! Just looks better to me with the high cut and correct Jumpman.

Probably the minority here but I'll wait for the black/red and Concord with the correct cut and jumpman in the future.

Good luck to those who want this pair. Hopefully JB makes them a GR like recent Black Friday releases and all can eat.

Is there proof that these aren't in the same mold as the 2016 SJs?

Based on the pic posted, the mold looks the same BUT the jumpman is facing the wrong direction (which doesn't matter to me personally).

Tb3's weren't bad quality. Elephant print was off that's about it. Plus jb made a ton. Just the way it's suppose to be.
Yes they were bad quality, idk what you're used to or what you own but those were awful in comparison to many remastered shoes that were also mass produced

That wrong Jumpman looks weird but as long as the patent is right.. Im in. ( I hope they make the sock liner black)

Last edited:
Tb3's weren't bad quality. Elephant print was off that's about it. Plus jb made a ton. Just the way it's suppose to be.

You know how NTers get when a shoe is too readily available, make them limited and see how the "quality" talk suddenly flips :rolleyes.

Lol exactly! I've said the same thing in a couple of threads. My TB3s quality was damn near flawless. If the EP wasn't tan instead of light grey, they would be perfect.

You know how NTers get when a shoe is too readily available, make them limited and see how the "quality" talk suddenly flips :rolleyes.

Lol exactly! I've said the same thing in a couple of threads. My TB3s quality was damn near flawless. If the EP wasn't tan instead of light grey, they would be perfect.

:lol: true. I have no issue with my pairs.

Black Friday? So we'll probably get those reds in December?

Hopefully an OG colorway, because I don't really care about these or reds. They're ok though.

Everybody saying the jumpman looks wrong

I think a backwards jumpman looks weird, OG or not

Yeah, I'm all the way in. Was in when I first heard about the possibility of these, and now that we have pictures, my in-ness is solidified!

Back
Top Bottom