Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

The navy pair is for Black Friday. Red XI is the "holiday" Jordan 11 for 2017.

If trends follow the last couple years. Millions are being made.

Dang so the 11 is an actual Black Friday release wow

Wonder how it's going to affect sales, since everyone always cops 11s

If these have the numbers the space jams had, everyone who wants a pair should be able to get a pair.

Easy.

It would be nice is JB decided to correct the Jumpman on the left shoe and kill all these fakes. But I know they go off of shoes already in production, so that is just wishful thinking. :smh:

Well they corrected the height of the patent at least. I guess it's baby steps.

If these have the numbers the space jams had, everyone who wants a pair should be able to get a pair.

Easy.

Yea I agree, the xmas and Black Friday releases are made in abundance but I'm just wondering how many ppl gonna buy 2 pairs of 11s within a months time at $220 plus tax/shipping so around $230 each.

Could be a reason why true blue 3 sat and hit discount since everyone copped space jams

It would be nice is JB decided to correct the Jumpman on the left shoe and kill all these fakes. But I know they go off of shoes already in production, so that is just wishful thinking. :smh:

Would be nice. But I think the right Jumpman direction are maybe used for OG pairs? Hopefully they release the black/red with correct Jumpman and PL cut next year.

Would be nice. But I think the right Jumpman direction are maybe used for OG pairs? Hopefully they release the black/red with correct Jumpman and PL cut next year.
probably, just like the Nike Air on the back of certain js

probably, just like the Nike Air on the back of certain js

While I thinks it dumb for both, I can understand the Nike Air aspect. But switching the jumpman from left to right to left for different pairs is just plain stupid and makes no sense. Leave it the way they were made, that way you dont have to make unnecessary decisions on whether or not to switch it.

This is how stupid I think the left shoe looks when the jumpman is not facing towards the front of the shoe. Would you guys buy the shoe if the right shoe looked like this. This is why I get mad, this is a colorway I would definitely buy, but this is the way I see the shoes and it bothers me.

View media item 2485045

Last edited:
Have we even seen "Official" Picture of the shoes to know for sure what way the Jumpman is facing?

its not a deal breaker to be honest,
The grey/chrome pair is supposedly a mens pair coming out december, correct me if im wrong
No.

GG = Extended sizes to 9.5 for women
BG = Unisex up to 7Y

This is a GG release, so it is NOT a mens release but will go up to what equals a mens 9.5.

Have we even seen "Official" Picture of the shoes to know for sure what way the Jumpman is facing?

its not a deal breaker to be honest,
The grey/chrome pair is supposedly a mens pair coming out december, correct me if im wrong
No.

GG = Extended sizes to 9.5 for women
BG = Unisex up to 7Y

This is a GG release, so it is NOT a mens release but will go up to what equals a mens 9.5.
we havent

I'm just waiting until something real comes. I don't trust anything posted the past several weeks and why would jordan brand abandon the patent cutting method that left the raw edge "look" of the space jam to return to a look without?

These have a release date of 11/11. NOT BLACK FRIDAY. That means there will be something else dropping Black Friday and I don't know what that is.

Back
Top Bottom