Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I did get a new phone.....maybe that was it. Went from an iPhone 6 Plus to the iPhone X.

That's what I figured. It was the X lmao. Is going to be hard faking out the beacon at this point for the codes. These fall 2017 flagship phone release have upgraded beacon software.

7plus here and beacons work all the time. Wanna know what don't work? Finishlines phones because they still ain't called me yet :/

FNL just called for my brother’s size, got his on lock. Now, I just need FTL to come through for me!

FNL just called for my brother’s size, got his on lock. Now, I just need FTL to come through for me!
Nice one of the Villas gave me a call. Wouldn't mind getting a call from FNL...I gotta use this reward. If not then I will cop online.

Fellas what's the hype surrounding these Pigeon SBs? Folks going nuts over them. It's definitely stealing Jordan XI hype for the online releases....which is a very good thing lmao.

FIrst callback for me, too. FNL called last night and I have my pair locked. They said only 5 of 30 stores in their region were getting these navys and they only got half as many as the jams. And, other large retailers around me aren't getting the navys. So, it's seeming like no hype, but fairly low supply. I think a lot of people are sleeping as it's not December yet.

One spot I locked down a pair is only getting sizes 8-13. A rep was on the phone with a customer they weren't getting kid sizes and all of this is due to the "production issues."

Well, they told me about the 5 of 30 stores and the region includes even Chicago. The numbers I deduced from knowing what they have in my size and knowing quantities from previous 11 drops.

Last edited:
Nike wildin if they don't send out reservations ...maybe numbers are fairly low but I doubt it.

I expect pandemonium out here in Dallas ....cats tryna match these with their cowboys jersey and blue jean shorts starter kits.

Nike wildin if they don't send out reservations ...maybe numbers are fairly low but I doubt it.

I expect pandemonium out here in Dallas ....cats tryna match these with their cowboys jersey and blue jean shorts starter kits.

I will find out Saturday when I pick up but Dallas seems pretty dang calm to me so far. Especially with Shiehk doing FCFS...they setting themselves up for disaster. I pray they didn't underestimate the popularity of this shoe.

Cowboys fans down here in Houston are going to mess it up for everybody, lol.

Back
Top Bottom