Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Nike and Sivas shipped out and Sivas had an incorrect billing address.. incredible! Looks like Ill be returning a pair.

Man this release is giving u trouble :lol:
U still got a pair tho right?

Lol I know right! Any other time and the retailer would've canceled and left me for dead. But yeah I ended up with two so Ill have to return my Nike pair since they have free shipping/returns. Over paid by 20 bucks but it's no biggie; happy to have a pair nonetheless.

if it wasnt the bred 1, it was a hyped shoe for sure. hyped enough for him to decide that he could cop the 16 or 18 and swap rofl.

rumor has it, to this day, he is still looking to trade :rofl:

I actually am a size 16 and I hate guys like that. They make so few of those large sizes that resellers scoop all them up easy. Then they put them on eBay and they sit for years. Just return them and let me buy them for retail.

I actually am a size 16 and I hate guys like that. They make so few of those large sizes that resellers scoop all them up easy. Then they put them on eBay and they sit for years. Just return them and let me buy them for retail.
Besides the drawbacks, must be nice to be able to fit into PE's.

6DC5DC63-C46C-48C2-8AD6-537B6FFD381B.jpeg
The "Jumpman Jordan" tag on the toungue of my pairs doesnt line up perfectly with the 3rd lace loops. This is the first time I've ever seen that, anyone else's like that?

It’s not a dealbreaker or anything but that’s one of the ways i used to check for authenticity.
i still check that and also hope for no "Q"s

if it wasnt the bred 1, it was a hyped shoe for sure. hyped enough for him to decide that he could cop the 16 or 18 and swap rofl.

Maybe the legend blue 11 thread ...definitely was an OG colorway cuz those bring the beasts out of woodwork.

hopefully those that missed the initial drop were able to cop today on eastbay. they were straight to cart. i thought about copping a 3rd pair, but i figured it wasn't necessary.

Where is old boy that bought that size 16 for trade bait :lol: ....does anybody remember what shoe it was?

was it the bred 1s? i forget but i know somebody copped a 16 or 18, and was looking to trade...LOL

For like a size 9 :rofl:

Definitely wasn't the bred 1 thread ....but yea for a size 9 tho :rofl:

<a href="https://niketalk.com/threads/black-...2014-no-gm-talk.540677/page-923#post-22088225">Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!</a>

Back
Top Bottom