Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I remember when NBA players tried to match the sneakers with the same or somewhat similar or complementary colors to the jerseys. Marcus Morris and the Win Like 82' with Celtic Green are just flagrantly off...

My pairs arrive today. I had them sent to the UPS store. My neighborhood is safe but I don’t even want to risk it. Everyone’s pairs are looking good.

Thanks for the replies. As far as sizing, my size 10 just arrived at work and I’d say they’re perfect true to size compared to XI’s in the past that have run a little smaller. I’m in dress socks and they still don’t feel too big. They fit similar to my Air Max 1s which are also a size 10. I wear 9.5 in New Balance and a 10 in Ultraboost for reference. Most of my other Jordan’s have been a 10

Mine shipped from hibbett. Went a half size up no choice. But I heard people do go half size up to prevent creasing

Do these run tts size or run half size big

TBH.. I didn't even try my pair on because I assumed they fit just like Space Jams. To me the SJ's run half a size small but most people on here like them snug so they say TTS. The only XI that has been TTS for me since the DMP was the carolina lows. I wore them this weekend in an 11 and I should have gotten a 10.5 but its not too spacious.. just more roomy than my other 11's.

If you want, shoot me a PM so I can remember to get back to you when I try them on.. or others might chime in.

Dsg pair arrived at the post office e yesterday, went and picked it up after work. Fed ex went to deliver my villa pairs and of course it was the 15 minite windows when no one is home at my house. Hopefully they come today? How many times does fed ex try before retuening to sender?

Why don't you call FedEx and have them hold the box at the local hub? That way, they are safe and you can go there and get them at your convenience?

My Sivas pair got here yesterday. These things are beautiful. Just waiting for my Nike pair.. my left pair's patent leather looks unpolished; it's weird.

And IDK why but my SNKRS pair address didnt sync with my choice..annoying.
Same thing here...likely because they put your customer number on the label and "attn valued customer" before your name so it causes my choice to not register it with your account. And Nike is ZERO help in correcting it.

My SNS pair just arrived here at work. These things are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Gonna try them on quick to check the sizing as soon as I have a free moment.

Why don't you call FedEx and have them hold the box at the local hub? That way, they are safe and you can go there and get them at your convenience?

Their closest hub is 45 minutes from me. The ridiculous part is they have a distribution center maybe 1.5 miles from my house, but it' not listed as a pick up site. If I don't get them today I'll probably have to pick them up tomorrow.

air-jordan-11-32-packs-2017-win-like-mike-holiday-collection-44.jpg
Wett!!!

Do people try on Jordans in the store any more? It's seems that it's frowned upon in stores.. Especially on release day.. But then again, if your reserved size does not fit.. You are kinda screwed

Back
Top Bottom