jordan sandals popular

why are the jordan sandals so popular i see them as one of the jordan apparel best sellers on a few sites

why are the jordan sandals so popular i see them as one of the jordan apparel best sellers on a few sites

Jordan slides are NOT comfy atleast to me...I got the flints...nike slides are better lol

Jordan slides are NOT comfy atleast to me...I got the flints...nike slides are better lol

Originally Posted by MrWavez

QFT. 
I used to only wear benassi's but now I wear the solarsoft slides. Hands down the most comfy sandals EVER!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

QFT. 
I used to only wear benassi's but now I wear the solarsoft slides. Hands down the most comfy sandals EVER!

Nike sandals are def more comfortable. The CG XI sandals hurt the bottom of my feet after about 5 min of wear.

Nike sandals are def more comfortable. The CG XI sandals hurt the bottom of my feet after about 5 min of wear.

As long as they have his name on them (comfortable or not) and as long as people continue to buy them, they will be popular

As long as they have his name on them (comfortable or not) and as long as people continue to buy them, they will be popular

Agreed. The Nike slides are way more comfortable (the Solarsofts are my favorite right now).

Agreed. The Nike slides are way more comfortable (the Solarsofts are my favorite right now).

i had a friend buy me the 'hydro 4' sandal a couple years back. Most uncomfortable sandal in the history of sandals. those bumps/pegs/nipples KILLED my feet.

i had a friend buy me the 'hydro 4' sandal a couple years back. Most uncomfortable sandal in the history of sandals. those bumps/pegs/nipples KILLED my feet.

Back
Top Bottom