jordan sandals popular

Originally Posted by apthekid

white boys love flip flops...lol

...I dont even eff with low Jordans...
Yet you'll eat 'chittlins'
sick.gif

wow Gink...that counter-point is PERFECTLY relevent...cuz flip flops and eating habits go hand in hand

i'm lying

wow Gink...that counter-point is PERFECTLY relevent...cuz flip flops and eating habits go hand in hand

i'm lying

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Those things feel like youre walking on styrofoam cups.....I swear a lot of you dudes have been brainwashed to want them cuz of the lil jumpman on the front

Some but not all people. I actually think the one's I have are comfortable, Jordan 3 retro and hydro VI premier.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Those things feel like youre walking on styrofoam cups.....I swear a lot of you dudes have been brainwashed to want them cuz of the lil jumpman on the front

Some but not all people. I actually think the one's I have are comfortable, Jordan 3 retro and hydro VI premier.

only ones i got were some all white ones fro my brothers wedding b/c they all wore regular sandals with the toe seperater thing and those hurt my feet. The lil bumps or whatever ont he jordan sandals hurt @ first but after a couple wears it was ok im just not a big sandal person only around the house.

only ones i got were some all white ones fro my brothers wedding b/c they all wore regular sandals with the toe seperater thing and those hurt my feet. The lil bumps or whatever ont he jordan sandals hurt @ first but after a couple wears it was ok im just not a big sandal person only around the house.

I just got the retro iii sandals with the air bubble and retro iii soles.

Super comfy and they have a nice look to them!!

I wouldn't wear them out other than to the beach or poolside

but that's me though.

I just got the retro iii sandals with the air bubble and retro iii soles.

Super comfy and they have a nice look to them!!

I wouldn't wear them out other than to the beach or poolside

but that's me though.

Originally Posted by bence23

Nah white boys love sandals. The thong ones.

Honestly, I dont even differentiate between the two homie.  If ya toes is out, them %#+$! is flip flops/sandals. 

Originally Posted by bence23

Nah white boys love sandals. The thong ones.

Honestly, I dont even differentiate between the two homie.  If ya toes is out, them %#+$! is flip flops/sandals. 

If you think Jordan slides are comfy, you need to try on some more brands.  Nike's Comfort Slide and Solarsoft Slide and the adidas Superstar slide are on a whole different level compared to Hydro/Camp Slide/Alpha Float.

If you think Jordan slides are comfy, you need to try on some more brands.  Nike's Comfort Slide and Solarsoft Slide and the adidas Superstar slide are on a whole different level compared to Hydro/Camp Slide/Alpha Float.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

And half the price (at least for the Solarsofts).

Originally Posted by d e beatup

And half the price (at least for the Solarsofts).

The Jordan sandals that came out when the XX's dropped, with the IPS design built into the sandal was comfortable as %!!#.
Ran them to the ground

The Jordan sandals that came out when the XX's dropped, with the IPS design built into the sandal was comfortable as %!!#.
Ran them to the ground

Back
Top Bottom