jordan sandals popular

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Jordan slides are NOT comfy atleast to me...I got the flints...nike slides are better lol

QFT. 
I used to only wear benassi's but now I wear the solarsoft slides. Hands down the most comfy sandals EVER!
word to solarsofts only like 25 bucks but so comfy slept on sandal lol

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Jordan slides are NOT comfy atleast to me...I got the flints...nike slides are better lol

QFT. 
I used to only wear benassi's but now I wear the solarsoft slides. Hands down the most comfy sandals EVER!
word to solarsofts only like 25 bucks but so comfy slept on sandal lol

also didnt one guy customize jordan sandals before they made the retro 13 sandal i swear i saw pictures of that years ago i wonder

also didnt one guy customize jordan sandals before they made the retro 13 sandal i swear i saw pictures of that years ago i wonder

I just ordered the Hydro V that look like the XIII black/red for 79 bucks shipped. Yeah, i was pressed but HAD TO HAVE, slept on release!
Also just picked up the Flint XIII looking hydro VI premier.

I actually waited for the Flint ones to go on sale, but they didn't, and are still regular price at the only spot in town I could still find my size. I guess they are pretty popular.

Own two other pairs of Jordan Hydros that are beat to death, had to reup. Wear them on vaction and after gym. I love them, think they are very comfortable, wife says they hurt her feet (I says get your freakin feet out of my flip flops!)

I just ordered the Hydro V that look like the XIII black/red for 79 bucks shipped. Yeah, i was pressed but HAD TO HAVE, slept on release!
Also just picked up the Flint XIII looking hydro VI premier.

I actually waited for the Flint ones to go on sale, but they didn't, and are still regular price at the only spot in town I could still find my size. I guess they are pretty popular.

Own two other pairs of Jordan Hydros that are beat to death, had to reup. Wear them on vaction and after gym. I love them, think they are very comfortable, wife says they hurt her feet (I says get your freakin feet out of my flip flops!)

Back
Top Bottom