Jordan SPIZIKE Cactus

I actually think these are better than the cool greys, and Im a fan of all grey kicks. something bout the cool greys just rubs me wrong i m sure they will lookokay on other ppls feet but i jus dont htink they will look that hott on mine. Maybe its all those different shades and tetures of grey. It really did jus makeit easier fo rme to decide on the "nelly's"

Cant wait for these but Im thinking about getting the cool greys as well, I like them both.

Spizikes = Fusions = 6 Rings =
sick.gif

yo real talk the cactus' are better than the cool greys in person. the cool greys middle part(where the marquee sole is at in the picture) looks nasty inperson IMO

yo real talk the cactus' look better than the cool greys in person, the middle grey on the cools(the darker part right above the midsole) looks like pukeIMO

anybody know if any internet sites are gonna get these i.e. finishline?

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Did they make the Cactus Spizikes in YOUTH sizes like they did with the cool greys?

nope. there limited. men size only

Toronto jus got these on the weekend that passed & truss me they both look WAY better in person.

i saw both today and i was surprised because i thought the toebox area for the cg's was mesh. Its leather!
The black and purples are not bad though. I think this is a decent release just too soon after another.

Back
Top Bottom