Jordan SPIZIKE Cactus

Originally Posted by iHust1e

will these pop up on ndc? I need to waste that gift card on somehing...

Im sure they'll be on NDC, give it some time.

Im surprised theres some much negative interest in this colorway. Its a very slick looking shoe to me. nothing goes better than black and purple, throw alittle green in their and to me, its just awesome.

I think some will regret not buying when they see it in person.

Just copped my " nelly" pair this morning.i know spizikes any other hybrid are nt's hated sneakers but i actually like them. Both color ways arenice. But i went wit the "nelly's" and i love them

Just copped my " nelly" pair this morning.i know spizikes any other hybrid are nt's hated sneakers but i actually like them. Both color ways arenice. But i went wit the "nelly's" and i love them

Just copped the CG ones, the Citron was an easy pasy. The CG was available at my F/A in mens and youth but I guess the Citron is more limited because they onlyhad those in mens. I might keep these babies on ice for awhile. Its sad to know the clear sole will eventually lose its icyness

I just copped both from my local FL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1db269937f227165fafe235a48d98678c596d517.jpg

sales on these are slow, just went to the mall and the guy that works at Footlocker told me they sold 3 (both cw combined) pairs of these since the midnightrelease last night
grin.gif
i guess alot of people got smashed last Saturdayincluding the resellers
tired.gif

Both spizike colors were hot when I saw them. But the cool greys look much better than the cactus. I was sold on the cactus at 1st, but the CGs change mymind......and I still didn't have any money to cop either one of them. Footaction in Southlake Mall (ATL Nt'ers) has both. Just a heads up.

I copped them cool greys this morning at that footaction at southlake. Never copped a spizike but was sold on sight them nelly are too fruity. they had a 8.5of the 11/12 pack..and every store in had kid sizes. I seen 1/22 2/21 3/20 5/18 7/16 pack throughout all the stores in the mall in men sizes .Not really a lotof hype in atlanta on general releases.

im copping mines on friday they soldout ova here in MD but my cuz holding me the shoes. so ima pick them up on friday with a 30% off too.1st and last spizikesof me coppin

bff254ee55ab45b239a626690204279671ba5e4.pjpg
77525a0ebca5a5fc3df67f44be98ff7126c2a75.pjpg

Only pics I could get before the cam died. I tried em' on in the store and they felt good but I think I need my true size so I gottaexchange.
tired.gif
I was going to get both but I rememberedi'm not a fan of purple/green kicks, and they look like hot garbage to me now, would of been better as a more limited shoe the less the better lol. Myfirst pair of Spizikes by the way, I ripped the side of the lil button flap thingy that's also on the 6's. I probably did the same thing to my 6'sjust never realized, they're gonna go back anyway. Hopefully I can get a 10 in the stores the FL I went to had no more and they all kinda looked worn...dirty toes.

I just noticed in the 2nd pic also how different the cement print looks on each shoe, I know you guys love that. Eww
nerd.gif

sales on these are slow, my local footlocker even has discounts on these ($25 off on $150 up purchase) and they don't normally do that on newly releaseditems specially Jordans, these Spiz'ikes are everywhere over here
grin.gif

If someone told me 6 months ago about black/green/purple spizikes, I would have just laughed in their faces... After seeing these in stores, i think ill cop.They remind me of the nike total max uptempo from like 97? the ones that were all black with the neon green air all the way around and neon green bottoms.. Ithink miller wore them, the white/blue are my grails
pimp.gif
wow, anywayyythese will be my first and last spizikes, clean+unique

just got back from pg plaza. wasn't at all feelin the black/green-purple joints. copped the cool greys and they are str8 fire, imo. shouts out to my boy hois the manager at champs for the 30%. came out to $130 after tax.
happy.gif

just got back from pg plaza. wasn't at all feelin the black/green-purple joints. copped the cool greys and they are str8 fire, imo. shouts out to my boy hois the manager at champs for the 30%. came out to $130 after tax.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just got back from pg plaza. wasn't at all feelin the black/green-purple joints. copped the cool greys and they are str8 fire, imo. shouts out to my boy ho is the manager at champs for the 30%. came out to $130 after tax.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I opened my present early even though, my moms was mad, oh well.

laugh.gif

That sole man....

Back
Top Bottom