Jordan Spizike "Eminem" AKA Spike Lee "Knicks"

I was lucky enough to get both colorways through finish lines site. They are sold out on the orange. Blue ribbon has a sz8 and sz14 left right now.

Originally Posted by anti808

No one has posted any successful purchases of these or the DBs so I'm holding on to hope

ok then i will make it official for you now
i copped 2 pairs of the blue joints in size 8 for myself and 1 blue + 1 orange in size 9 for my homie 45 minutes ago

Originally Posted by nike air max syndicate

Originally Posted by anti808

No one has posted any successful purchases of these or the DBs so I'm holding on to hope

ok then i will make it official for you now
i copped 2 pairs of the blue joints in size 8 for myself and 1 blue + 1 orange in size 9 for my homie 45 minutes ago
Yeah, okay

anybody with an orange 11.5 willing to look out for a dude??  fell asleep waiting for 12 to come so I could order a pair. woke up waaaaay late. I messed up big time.... smh Hopefully someone has a pair available at a reasonable price.

"champs still has all sizes both blue and orange..."

Try adding it to your cart. All gone dude.

It's nights like this you wonder why you do this whole sneaker thing ... It's nearly 2:30am here on the east coast, and I think, I just may have gotten through on NDC. Blue pair, got email confirmation, but I still don't take that as a guarantee. We'll see. Keep pluggin' away everyone

Originally Posted by Djstimpy

just got a pair off nike.com the site just takes a long time!

my eastbay order i got the confirm email, and i got through for nikestore. 2 blues, one orange. all size 11.

Was going for the DB 4, and was on ndc for 3 hrs... and then all of a sudden it goes away from my cart and it's sold out.... picked up a spizike in blue tho. NDC still has em.

Never knew a Spiz'ike would be so hyped up. I must be getting old.
grin.gif

eastbay was way better than NDC. copped 4 pairs, a set to keep, a blue one to rock and a gs one for a friend. got confirm email at 12:05, then 3:00. then proceeded to fail at NDC for the db ivs. i'm praying for a restock or the market to be flooded with the db IVs..

Grats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!  If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Niketown Chi sold out of the Spizikes bout an hour ago but were still goin on the Db 4s. Easy cop at HoH if anyone is still lookin.

Both colorways are very well executed. If there were only a Knicks game this season to see these worn properly....

Originally Posted by joekamel

Niketown Chi sold out of the Spizikes bout an hour ago but were still goin on the Db 4s. Easy cop at HoH if anyone is still lookin.

yeah they only had a few pairs...I need the orange joints 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom