Jordan Spizike "Eminem" AKA Spike Lee "Knicks"

Picked up the orange this morning. Dope as hell. The shade is very well executed, got a feeling these are going to get a lot more popular as time goes on. It's a great color and there really aren't any other kicks out there that look like this. Originally I was wishing there was a little more blue on the shoe, but the majority of black and white on the rest of it contrasts it well and makes the orange pop without looking to kiddie. It was either these or the Zoom Rookies coming out next week for myself, and I'm glad I went with these. I have a ton of Pennys in that shade of blue already, can't say I had anything in my collection like these prior to today.

Anyone slap the white laces on yet? I'm curious to know what they look like before I give it a try.

Didn't know the orange colorway would be limited.  I haven't had a chance to see them at all in person.  On the other hand, the blue's are available in my area.  I thought I'd like them more, but they just don't have the same appeal in person that they had with online pics.  I'm good.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Never knew a Spiz'ike would be so hyped up. I must be getting old.
grin.gif

I'm scratching my head here too.

grin.gif

They're the nicest Spiz'ikes in a while. I don't mess with them anymore though. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

grin.gif

I'm scratching my head here too.

Its nothing new....

Dudes went hard when the 1st colorway dropped.... along with the 2nd.

Its not an ugly shoe.

Just saw these at HOH Serramonte when I bought the UK Lebron 9's. They were sold out on the orange ones. A couple of sizes on the blue ones left

i dont care if this was the last jordan ever made in "limited" quantities NEVER WILL I VEER COP A SPIZIKE EVEN IF JORDAN HIMSELF DUBBED THIS HIS FAV J LOL

Easy cop of the blue ones here...many people didnt know my city was getting them so around 10-1130..they sold out of popular sizes...by the time I came back...only orange were available...

To me Blue > Orange ...the blue looks more like a Knick colorway...

Copped both colorways. Only HOH in our area got the orange colorway leaving me to believe that the orange colorway might be a little more limited. Only 18 pairs of the orange colorway in Minneapolis.

too bad these could not have been a NYC ONLY release like them silly melo's a few month's back

i dont recall spizkes selling like this since the first 3 colorways and the orange color was more limited

where kids sizes made of the knicks colorways ?

i knew they would sell not like this

Sz 13 orange at bridgewater champs in nj as of last night
Sz 11 orange n 10.5 blue at menlo park champs

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

too bad these could not have been a NYC ONLY release like them silly melo's a few month's back

i dont recall spizkes selling like this since the first 3 colorways and the orange color was more limited

where kids sizes made of the knicks colorways ?

i knew they would sell not like this
yep,kid sizes were made in BOTH colorways. sz4-7y and still AVAILABLE on footlocker.com

http://www.footlocker.com...RD%20SEARCH#sku=17321405

I was shocked. Was in Portland for the weekend and no one, and I mean NO ONE got them. Not even NikeTown Portland.

Back
Top Bottom