Jordan Spiz'ike (White/Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black)

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Not worth 159.20 for me personally..but i do like 'em..the true blues are still the best spiz'ike hands down..
I agree, I wish I could find those in a sz. 13 for the price I can get these for (105.00).

All of them are sold out, except for 3 sizes (10, 10.5 and 13). Wow!!! I copped mine.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by clogan23

the order comes with all the original stuff came with the messenger bag,and ipod case
i called up Nike and they said it only comes with the kicks, due to it being a restock

if you read the description at the bottom of the screen after you click on the shoes it says what it comes with and it says that you cant return the shoeswithout the bag and the ipod case could be false information posted on the website

Originally Posted by clogan23

if you read the description at the bottom of the screen after you click on the shoes it says what it comes with and it says that you cant return the shoes without the bag and the ipod case could be false information posted on the website
yeah man, its false info. (and it only says u must return all items, not that it comes with them). the nike rep i spoke to actually calledsomeone in the dept. that deals with that kind of stuff, and she informed me that its only the kicks.

im upset, i was gonna cop this afternoon, but i didnt, and now i cant use the code. pass for me.

Damn...people ain't joking. Only size 13's left now. I'm sure that they'll be totally sold out by the end of the night.

and like that they are all gone thats crazy i am surprised them shoes lasted all day i thought they would have been gone after people all woke up but i guesssome people were at work and what not thanks NT to pairs purchsed and i am good to go for the olympic 6's and the cdp 7's and the 16's

just got my shipping confirmation also...my shoes should be here tomorrow by 3:00! Kinda surprised they soldout so fast as my friend that works for nike.comsaid they had about 200 pairs per size....

Damn sneekgeekz sent me a email about these which let me say I do appreciate, but I got on to late to grab a pair. Oh well still have a pair of king county andtrue blues on ice sz10...
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom